2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

*shrugs*

Eddie Sefko [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESefko
Follow

Hearing the Mavericks will take nothing back from Wizards if they do a S-T with them for DeJuan Blair. Would only help salary for Blair.
12:06 AM - 14 Jul 2014

*shrugs*

Eddie Sefko [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESefko
Follow

Hearing the Mavericks will take nothing back from Wizards if they do a S-T with them for DeJuan Blair. Would only help salary for Blair.
12:06 AM - 14 Jul 2014

I could only get through about a minute of it.. But... For an NBA dude, that wasn't bad I guess...

He needs to leave those talents in Dallas though.

@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say Rockets promised Bosh they would match on Parsons if he committed and believed they were on brink of commitment from Bosh
@ESPNSteinLine But when Bosh opted instead to sign five-year max w/Miami, Houston chose to sign Trevor Ariza and keep chasing one more name for the marquee
Bosh with the catfish. Oof.

Wasn't Parker saying he wants no parts of CLE? I wonder if he would reconsider now

Why would he? He's his own man and a future superstar.

LeBron James Coming Home Essay Video: http://t.co/4v3cqJIcLl

This. Video. Is. Amazing.

Damn man teared up a bit.... when they win a championship he may not go down better than Jordan but man he may have the more interesting career when it's all done.

Damn u teared up?

---

NEVER FORGET!!!

View media item 1077377

WTH happened to Rodney Stuckey? dude been stuck in Det just fading away.

If i'm the Pistons i'm trying to make some kind of sign & Trade happen with Lance... He Would fit PERFECT with those pieces.

Last edited:
Yeah, Lance fits in just great in between Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith........

lance on the bulls would be sick

they still have yet to amnesty booz right? 
nerd.gif

\.
That's what I thought.

At this point you were saying a whole lot of nothing.

LMAOOOOOOO

no, i am genuinely confused as to who you are and why you're mentioning me.

if you're not the dunce who's arguing lebron will magically fall apart

cool

stop going back and forth with my responses TO THAT then

(you will reply to this post. you will not address anything i said. you will confuse me even more with an unnecessary post just so you can reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom