2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see NT loves old ****** (cept Wade) ...

Jodie Meeks can't flourish but ****** will RIDE for VC and Wheel-Chair Piercy lol

Cavs vs Wizards 2.0... plus Paul Pierce? Sign me up right now.

Hopefully Lebron drops 45 on Paul Pierce in every game and Pierce limps into retirement never to be seen again :pimp:

relax

you act like this is a prime Pierce or something :lol:

and yes im a BIG Pierce fan

An established vet and proven winner on a young and up and coming squad is big. No he ain't "the truth" no more but he can still play and hit big shots.

Last edited:

Hopefully Lebron drops 45 on Paul Pierce in every game and Pierce limps into retirement never to be seen again :pimp:

If this were yesterday I would have :smokin and agreed with you

But you get the :stoneface: for dissing my new brodie

crybabyv.png
crybabyv.png
crybabyv.png

Last edited:

"I've definitely tried to do that," Pierce said. "I went to J-Kidd [for] Game 2 and said I want that assignment. ... I think I've guarded him more than anybody in this gym. I know his tendencies a little bit more and I just try to step up in that role and try to lead that way."

sooooo, the Bulls gave us Sebastian Telfair on HGH ... never heard of this dude in my life

@PRIME
we finally seeing some rays of hope for the Wizards brotha lol.

Its the most random news of the off season, but I'll take it :lol: :smokin

Hopefully he can hit some big shots to get us out of some clutch situations.

And if KD decides to come home, he'll be a great extra shooter.

I'm not expecting "da truf" to come back in his prime, but this is better news than the history of horrible news we've had in the past :lol:

:lol: that 2k video actually got me for a sec. But seriously bron can't be doing that celebration anymore. Gotta get a new one leave that in Miami

Its the most random news of the off season, but I'll take it
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'm not expecting "da truf" to come back in his prime, but this is better news than the history of horrible news we've had in the past
laugh.gif
Haha it is. But I'm excited for this next season! Should be interesting. I want KD to come home lol.

Its the most random news of the off season, but I'll take it :lol: :smokin

I'm not expecting "da truf" to come back in his prime, but this is better news than the history of horrible news we've had in the past :lol:

Haha it is. But I'm excited for this next season! Should be interesting. I want KD to come home lol.

Thats the dream. Hopefully he gets homesick too :lol:

Sooner than later that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom