2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put napier on the spot asking him about Lebron 
laugh.gif

They have Plumlee right?

Dude played the 5 all year last year, if he added range to his game maybe spot minutes, but if he's the 4 then Len is the only 5, either way the 4-5 needs to be sured up......not sure there's a big free agent market tho. Gotta make a trade.....looks like it the way their stacking these back court players

Pierce in dc? Hmmm
Interesting.

I feeel like he's slower than what they do, though. I mean, they're not the Warriors or the 00's Suns, but I feel like last year's Nets was waaaaay more halfcourt basketball than the Wizards.

They have Plumlee right?

Dude played the 5 all year last year, if he added range to his game maybe spot minutes, but if he's the 4 then Len is the only 5, either way the 4-5 needs to be sured up......not sure there's a big free agent market tho. Gotta make a trade.....looks like it the way their stacking these back court players

Oh gotcha. I thought Okafor was the 5

ESPN has learned that Pierce will sign a two-year deal with the Wizards at the mid-level exception with a player option entering Year 2
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 13, 2014
Did not see that one coming
Shocked.

But it's only right that Pierce links up with the Wizards now that LBJ went back home. Need another Cavs vs. Wizards playoff series...with a different result.
pimp.gif

My guy Otto ain't getting any PT.
mean.gif
Dude needs to pray for an injury or Truth to fall off dramatically.

Last edited:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn being better than the current Nets is not a big accomplishment. Dude is off his rocker

all these east teams know, get into the playoffs next year and anything can happen. wide open.

Interesting.

I feeel like he's slower than what they do, though. I mean, they're not the Warriors or the 00's Suns, but I feel like last year's Nets was waaaaay more halfcourt basketball than the Wizards.

He's there to be a closer. Nothing more nothing less.

Beal is still gaining confidence and Wall can't shoot, they need someone who will take the big shot late n games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom