2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been asked already, but if Miami had won again this year, do you guys think LeBron still goes back to Cleveland?

I'm sure this has been asked already, but if Miami had won again this year, do you guys think LeBron still goes back to Cleveland?
Honestly I think he still does. Depends on his thinking. If it was always after this one contract with MIA is up I'm going back (since like later on after he signed he hinted he might go back to Cle) then winning might make it harder to leave but he still leaves. If he was really unsure, losing, and the way they lost didn't help at all.

I do know that it would've been an empty return if he spent the next 5 years with MIA contending and then came back to CLE out of his prime to who knows what sort of Cav team.

Last edited:
I think Windhorst or SAS said he gone back no matter what it was planned for while maybe if they got Melo and got rid of Bosh. SAS said he didn't really want to play with Bosh anymore.

Last edited:
If Bledsoe could stay healthy I like the trade. I love dragic but I don't think he can replicate his season this year, might dump him while we can get something before he leaves for nothing.

It's does seem weird that phoenix is going after deng. As well.

Too much of a log jam at the 1-2-3 and no pf but keef. (???????)

What we need to do is move all this young talent for Kevin love, which I've been advocating for the longest.

They have Plumlee right?

Looking back @ it all

Bosh won.

Dude would have never won a ring or a max contract. Look at him now. Tyrannosaurus-rex flourish

MAN STOP THIS MESS.

Just reposting crap you saw on other websites

1ST OF ALL.   Lebron lost in 2010 as well

so its 07 10 11 and 14
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my so heat went to 5 straight finals? Was I asleep for a whole year?

Last edited:
Put that cape on too quick :lol:

Next time check the facts or read carefully before you go super hero mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom