2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them strip club wings catching up to him

highlanders_mascot_aj_the_chicken_aka_andrew_james_52bd12d6db.JPG

laugh.gif
 @ Harden

It's pretty well known that Dirk also lets himself go during offseason (apart from last season). It's pretty amazing how out of shape some of these world class athletes get when the seaon's over

Julius Wrek
dallas is like 0 for 10 on big free agents the past couple of years
roll.gif

that warriors trade rumor still makes zero sense unless the cavs send wiggins and the 3 1st round draft picks to the warriors for them to trade away klay.

Last edited:
I got Chicago representing the Eastern Conference next year if Rose stays healthy. That's a big IF, but they've significantly upgrade IMO. The additions of Pau and McDermott with D-Rose is going to be a huge problem.

are you sure its not tied back?

i saw a pic of him recently and he still had the fro

don't see dragic on indiana being a great fit. he's so good in indy because he gets to freelance and run PnR. in indy it would be much slower, and i imagine PG is dominating the ball. he's a definite upgrade

Chicken or the egg. Maybe having a real point guard like Dragic would allow Indy to have an actual dynamic offense,

don't see dragic on indiana being a great fit. he's so good in indy because he gets to freelance and run PnR. in indy it would be much slower, and i imagine PG is dominating the ball. he's a definite upgrade

Chicken or the egg. Maybe having a real point guard like Dragic would allow Indy to have an actual dynamic offense,

Hibbert will find a way to screw it up

If Bledsoe could stay healthy I like the trade. I love dragic but I don't think he can replicate his season this year, might dump him while we can get something before he leaves for nothing.

It's does seem weird that phoenix is going after deng. As well.

Too much of a log jam at the 1-2-3 and no pf but keef. (???????)

What we need to do is move all this young talent for Kevin love, which I've been advocating for the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom