2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

I feeel like he's slower than what they do, though. I mean, they're not the Warriors or the 00's Suns, but I feel like last year's Nets was waaaaay more halfcourt basketball than the Wizards.

He's there to be a closer. Nothing more nothing less.

Beal is still gaining confidence and Wall can't shoot, they need someone who will take the big shot late n games.
Makes sense.

I grew up hating Paul Pierce... He beat Kobe, He played for the Celtics, and I overall just didn't like him..

But now? He's come to the crib...

Welcome to the framily bruhbruh :smokin

I grew up hating Paul Pierce... He & KG beat Kobe, He played for the Celtics, and I overall just didn't like him..

But now? He's come to the crib...

Welcome to the framily bruhbruh
smokin.gif
grin.gif

Hey man, he's a Wizard now. I can't hate one of my own
We back on like its 06 again
smokin.gif
Paul Pierce, an inglewood native, just likes me, played for the boston celtics. For that reason alone, I am destined to hate him. Since Shaq played for the Celtics. I semi hate him too

Last edited:
Pierce is a good move for the Wiz. The Nets are quickly sinking, who's on that team again besides a washed Deron?

Hey man, he's a Wizard now. I can't hate one of my own

We back on like its 06 again :smokin

Paul Pierce, an inglewood native, just likes me, played for the boston celtics. For that reason alone, I am destined to hate him. Since Shaq played for the Celtics. I semi hate him too

I can understand your reasons.

But I ain't from Inglewood :lol:

I'm from South East, raised in PG :pimp:

The East are starting to stack. But that's expected when you've been garbage for so long.

Paul Pierce is EXACTLY what the Wizards need, against the Pacers last year, they missed a veteran presence big time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom