2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the dream. Hopefully he gets homesick too
laugh.gif

Sooner than later that is!
I'm still kinda eh on Paul Pierce but you never know. I'm just happy things are sorta coming into place lol.

Not gonna read back but was the reaction from you guys about the contract a big deal or do you guys understand why he did it?

Not gonna lie the contract did slightly surprise me, but once I read more about the details it made me feel better and understand it.

That letter he wrote said it all. He's a Cavalier for life.... From his standpoint it would be detrimental if he did it again :lol:

He might be the first athlete to ever get assassinated if he left again.

No way though.. No ******* way.

So is Superbad Jonah Hill with short hair gonna continue the Heat Index and plop his fat *** in south beach or is this loser coming up here again too?

Last edited:
I don't know if the East is necessarily better, but it's definitely going to be a lot more interesting. Only the Cavs and Bulls have made significant improvements to their rosters so far, but the parity should be nice to watch. Still think whoever comes out of the East gets washed by the West champion.

As of right now here's how I see the seeding playing out:

1. Chicago
2. Cleveland
3. Indiana
4. Washington
5. Miami
6. Toronto
7. Charlotte
8. Atlanta

Cavs are still such a mystery. IMO only 3 players are safe on the roster. Everyone else is up for grabs.

Just don't panic. Be smart.

2k15 is gonna be epic... too bad I can't even play with my squad online anymore :smh: ... gonna be looking like a cheeser... oh well..

**** it.

If I'm the cavs I'm not trading anybody unless its Bennett and picks for love. I think you gotta at least see how things pan out.
I think Wiggins is a superstar one day.

The fight for the 8th spot was pathetic last season. Assuming Melo is on the squad, the upgrade in terms of coaching, Game plan, and execution will guarantee them at least the 8th.

And on a random note: I thought girls called guys "papi",

If one more dude calls me Papi, I said I'd ask if this is normal.

It ain't around my parts, that's for damn sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom