2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care who you remove or reorder on that list, but the Knicks make at least the 8 spot this time around.

View media item 1075606
Yea, I just don't see it.

Their roster is as bad as last year. Don't count on Horford being injured again, but if he does that could change, ATL is the only team I could see maybe tailing off, but a healthy ATL squad is better than the healthy NYK squad right now.

Last edited:
I know a place on NT where it was used on the regular.

Glad I don't venture out to those parts no more.

Last edited:
The fight for the 8th spot was pathetic last season. Assuming Melo is on the squad, the upgrade in terms of coaching, Game plan, and execution will guarantee them at least the 8th.

That Triangle is going to be money of they can pick it up quickly.
That's the sleeper

Thank you. That triangle brings along a new dynamic to that weak excuse of an offense Woodson had in place. If the players can buy into it early, and learn their sets quick, W's will be had. The players underperformed last season and flat out quit. I know Phil can squeeze a little more juice from this roster.

Knicks caught every bad break last year players regressed, injuries, and plain old bad luck handicapped their season.

Somehow they still almost made the playoffs, doubt the same thing happens again.....they're definitely making it this year.

You guys don't have the Knicks making the playoffs? :lol:

Things are a lot different from last season. New coach, a PG that's not fat, young bench talent, and a smart front office.

I don't know if the East is necessarily better, but it's definitely going to be a lot more interesting. Only the Cavs and Bulls have made significant improvements to their rosters so far, but the parity should be nice to watch. Still think whoever comes out of the East gets washed by the West champion.

As of right now here's how I see the seeding playing out:

1. Chicago
2. Cleveland
3. Indiana
4. Washington
5. Miami
6. Toronto
7. Charlotte
8. Atlanta
I second this, however I would swap Toronto and Charlotte. I just can't see the Knicks making the playoffs. I'm not sold on Derek Fisher as a HC. Honestly, I'm biased because I'm a Laker fan, but even I know he never ran an offense at any point in his career. JKidd did his whole career, which I feel made him better suited. The player-coach turnaround in one season is tough, and even JKidd squeaked by, once because he had help with vets like Pierce, KG, Sleepy Joe, plus a solid ex-HC in Lawrence Frank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom