2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
if dwade was actually dwade, like say from 08-09ish...could a team of him and bosh and super mario and whoever else they have be enough to get to the finals? or beat a team lead by bron?

back at that time period, we only got to see them play against each other in the playoffs like once right? wade and bron? they always had different course in the standings yes?

Sager got a bone marrow transplant from his son, but released from the hospital earlier this month after chemotherapy.

Every one saying that VC is washed hasn't watched one Mavs game last year. I could tell you FOR A FACT that Mavs fans will miss him.

Also, Mavs fans need to stop thinking they're getting the same Chandler from 2011. Its not even close.

Chandler couldn't start over Nazr Mohammaed on the Charlotte Bobcats the year before we got him last time.

Every one saying that VC is washed hasn't watched one Mavs game last year. I could tell you FOR A FACT that Mavs fans will miss him.

This is so true. I was in NY for the Mavs / Knicks game this past season. I think Carter hit 7 threes. He's been huge in Dallas. Can't believe he left.

He had some throwback dunks the past 3 years. Sad that people think he fell off. Still a solid player.

if dwade was actually dwade, like say from 08-09ish...could a team of him and bosh and super mario and whoever else they have be enough to get to the finals? or beat a team lead by bron?

back at that time period, we only got to see them play against each other in the playoffs like once right? wade and bron? they always had different course in the standings yes?

I don't think they ever faced each other in the playoffs but they had some great regular season match ups
Melo vs Bron was great too
Deron vs CP3 :pimp: Deron used to be so nice what a shame

"Ben Gordon got 2 years 9 million and now Vince carter gets 3 years 12 million nba lockout 2016-2017"

mean.gif
roll.gif
Hah, definitely a lockout looming. If Clippers sell for $2BB, players know the owners aren't hurting. 

Also, Mavs fans need to stop thinking they're getting the same Chandler from 2011. Its not even close.

Chandler couldn't start over Nazr Mohammaed on the Charlotte Bobcats the year before we got him last time.

He's not the same man i'm telling you. My best friend is a HUGE mavs fan since the day they drafted dirk. Even when we watched Knick games dude is like "wtf is Tyson doing." The inconsistency, the fact that Bargnani played better defense, getting ******* on by opposing bigs, list goes on.

I'm not expecting anything from Dalembert, but at this point he cant be any worse than what Tyson gave us the last year and half.

Sure you can blame losing or coaching, but how would you feel as player if you consistently got ******* on by scrub centers :smh:

Last edited:
Amazed at how fast people in Cleveland dug out those #23 jerseys.
They must have just burned their replica jerseys back in 2010, and broke out the authentics for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom