2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs are right now the best team in the east. no question

They never played together..
So this first year it's open fir the taking..bulls defense can get them there same with Indiana if Lance stays.

Eventually.. Maybe

Those wrestling gifs made me spit out my food.

Whoever made them owes me Louisiana Chicken Pasta.

Spurs outchea on lightskinned coaches? Man, I'm out 
laugh.gif

what I haven't seen talked about in here is how much influence Lebron will have on the young Cavs core...

he's gonna teach those boys how to put in work.. best thing that could have ever happened to them for their careers

Gonna be weird seeing bosh n wade on the heat without lebron.

Wonder if bosh can go the whole first game without shedding a tear

Lakers fans are by far the biggest winners this off-season.

Good for ya'll.

opps, did ya'll not get Bron and Melo like many of ya'll predicted?

It makes me smile. The Lakers have had a pretty entitled fan base for awhile now. Never understood how they could be so naive as to think Love wanted to go to another losing squad or that anyone for that matter, would want to join Kobe on his last legs and with no real considerable young talent for the future.

:lol: y'all funny

Never understood why someone would root for a dumpster fire of a team like the timberwolves but hey it's a free country.

Lollllllllll dog...

Just saw when ESPN announced Cleveland and this lame, raggedy *** son of a ***** Broussard picks up his phone and goes, "yeh, confirmed" while nodding his head

I legit wanna fight this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom