2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to hear the most overused song of the 2014-2015 NBA Season.

nthat.gif

fixed

Harris can be the 3rd scorer.. I trust him more than Vince.. his offensive game is better IMO

Crowder/Ledo can fill in as backup SFs ... If we get Parsons that'll make Vince even that much more irrelevant

Dallas needs parsons bad, harris as the 3rd option is no bueno

Harris can be the 3rd scorer.. I trust him more than Vince.. his offensive game is better IMO

Crowder/Ledo can fill in as backup SFs ... If we get Parsons that'll make Vince even that much more irrelevant

Ain't none of them dudes shooting 40% from 3

Yes, if we get Parsons, it will definitely help. We need shooting off the bench though. We lost our two best shooters in Jose and VC and don't have many players left that can space the floor. 

Never understood why someone would root for a dumpster fire of a team like the timberwolves but hey it's a free country.
why you say such mean things 

:lol:

You already know fam. This is NT. That is one of the default panic button responses when you have nothing to bring to the table.

Yeah calling laker fans entitled and naive brings so much to the table, cut the holier than thou act.....u was talking crap and I talked crap too so go ahead with that.

Parsons would be the only thing that justifies VC leaving. If you guys get Parsons your entire bench needs to be defenders/rebounders/hustle players.

cot damn cha draft picks combined for 2-29 shooting with 7 points 
mean.gif
sick.gif

thought you were better than this hairston 

Summer league is one big old chucking fest. I wouldn't look at boxscores to judge. Gotta look at players conditioning, IQ, defense, how he picks his spots, etc.

I'm loving Elfrid Payton so far though.

so the heat cant just fall back after winning two titles, they need to get melo now 
laugh.gif

melo who is 1 dimensional, not a superstar, and a ballstopper right? 

Devin Harris's fragile *** is only making 3M a year for a reason.
Definitely injury-prone. Hopefully he's past that. 

Given the way backup PGs were being paid, Harris is a great bargain. It's hard to compare VC and DH since they bring different things to the table. 

Don't have NBA 2k14, but I'm sure many of ya'll have already put LeBron on the Cavs and are playing tonight. :lol:

Not to mention the shoe aspect of things which.isn't a.factor but.still ...
:rofl: Dudes be typing just to type

Also, **** MJ's # being retired league wide. You must be out your cot damn mind I swear Riley does some stupid simp **** in Miami and now Bulls/Jordan fans want to spread this syphilis riddled idea to the entire NBA. That **** aint ever EVER going down in NYC for my Knicks. I would love to be in that owner's meeting when that topic gets brought up. Tell Dolan to hold my blunt while I rant and rave for 40 minutes ******** all over Jordan while he sits right across the table from me.

**** THAT
Clyde Frazier is a terrible terrible analyst
:stoneface:
Word I was digging his analytic negativity when he was talking about the actual Knicks roster. Being sure to mention all of Calderon's faults, Bargs' unreliability, and the team's play as far as what they need while whoever he was paired with was trying to downplay it, look on the bright side, move on from the topic
Son is the absolute worst. Only Knick fans like that clown

I'll take him over Reggie's corn ***
Nah Pabs nah. Clyde is the worst
Gotta live to appreciate Clyde I guess. Hell if he knew the triangle I wouldn't have minded Phil picking him to be coach :lol:

When I first became a Knicks fan and when Clyde was doing his thing, I liked it, he amused me. Over time though which coincided when the Knicks started to suck, I hated all his same damn rhyming and limited vocabulary despite it being verbose and better than the average person's conversation. There were times I couldn't stand listening to a Knicks broadcast. I'd rather listen to radio coverage. Then suddenly the tide turned and I began to love what Clyde had to offer as a color commentator more than Marv and even more so when Marv got fired. It was like Clyde just got better and better and a bit more opinionated. Son is his own man doing this job and his style is impeccable :pimp:

I'd take Clyde over Reggie, ****** *** Jon Barry, and that white lady ESPN/ABC keeps throwing on the less important games during triple/quadruple headers.
He would rot in chi too
not a chance in hell he'd rot in the chi best team in the east and would be looking at a semi easy road to the finals
Oh please. He'd probably suffer a "freak" accident before any of that came to pass.

Additions:

Vince Carter
Jordan Adams
Jarnell Stokes

Subtractions:

Ed Davis
James Johnson
Mike Miller

Cool. Not that excited, though. I need to see the finished product

Summer league is one big old chucking fest. I wouldn't look at boxscores to judge. Gotta look at players conditioning, IQ, defense, how he picks his spots, etc.

I'm loving Elfrid Payton so far though.

Wasnt feeling him after that first game but he reminds me of rondo without the handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom