2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one saying that VC is washed hasn't watched one Mavs game last year. I could tell you FOR A FACT that Mavs fans will miss him.

Also, Mavs fans need to stop thinking they're getting the same Chandler from 2011. Its not even close.

woah there Sam...

I will NOT miss him, at all. He's a one trick pony at this stage in his life. He played his role well this year offensively but offered nothing anywhere else. VC can be replaced, easily. He ain't "washed", but no one cares that much..

As far as Chandler goes, we know he's not 2011 Ty but Dalembert was just a tall ***** taking up space who could get you 8 points here and there. LTy can still get boards and CHALLENGE shots -- that's all we need, a REAL Center.. not a tall dude pretending to be one. I can not get sucked into a Dalembert argument lol.. I've already said too much.

Lakers fans are by far the biggest winners this off-season.

Good for ya'll.

opps, did ya'll not get Bron and Melo like many of ya'll predicted?

It makes me smile. The Lakers have had a pretty entitled fan base for awhile now. Never understood how they could be so naive as to think Love wanted to go to another losing squad or that anyone for that matter, would want to join Kobe on his last legs and with no real considerable young talent for the future.

:lol: y'all funny

Never understood why someone would root for a dumpster fire of a team like the timberwolves but hey it's a free country.

That's it?

Every one saying that VC is washed hasn't watched one Mavs game last year. I could tell you FOR A FACT that Mavs fans will miss him.

Also, Mavs fans need to stop thinking they're getting the same Chandler from 2011. Its not even close.

Chandler couldn't start over Nazr Mohammaed on the Charlotte Bobcats the year before we got him last time.

He's not the same man i'm telling you. My best friend is a HUGE mavs fan since the day they drafted dirk. Even when we watched Knick games dude is like "wtf is Tyson doing." The inconsistency, the fact that Bargnani played better defense, getting ******* on by opposing bigs, list goes on.

I'm not expecting anything from Dalembert, but at this point he cant be any worse than what Tyson gave us the last year and half.

Sure you can blame losing or coaching, but how would you feel as player if you consistently got ******* on by scrub centers :smh:

Chandler never was a lockdown one on one post defender.

lol reason why that vid only had olympic and hs lebron and hs kyrie in it? lmao lazy as hell

Last edited:

woah there Sam...

I will NOT miss him, at all. He's a one trick pony at this stage in his life. He played his role well this year offensively but offered nothing anywhere else. VC can be replaced, easily. He ain't "washed", but no one cares that much..

As far as Chandler goes, we know he's not 2011 Ty but Dalembert was just a tall ***** taking up space who could get you 8 points here and there. LTy can still get boards and CHALLENGE shots -- that's all we need, a REAL Center.. not a tall dude pretending to be one. I can not get sucked into a Dalembert argument lol.. I've already said too much.

You wont get a cheaper 6th man with the same offensive production. When Dirk and Ellis **** the bed there were times he carried the load offensively. He's purely a offensive player. Not everyone plays both sides of the ball.

woah there Sam...

You wont get a cheaper 6th man with the same offensive production. When Dirk and Ellis **** the bed there were times he carried the load offensively. He's purely a offensive player. Not everyone plays both sides of the ball.

You 100% right here.

Outside of dudes on rookie deals VC might have been the best bargain in the league.

Always gave it his all.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Harris can be the 3rd scorer.. I trust him more than Vince.. his offensive game is better IMO

Crowder/Ledo can fill in as backup SFs ... If we get Parsons that'll make Vince even that much more irrelevant

Last edited:
Never understood why someone would root for a dumpster fire of a team like the timberwolves but hey it's a free country.
why you say such mean things 

Just returning shots fired at a fan base that's all rock :lol:

Like every fan base don't have naive fans :lol: sounds like ******** to me

Why would a person be so naive to root for a team with one of the dumbest front offices in the league ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom