2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic and Larry should get their numbers retired league wide then if that's how we are gonna spin things...The Finals are live broadcast because of those two.
Nba Globally spread cuz of them? No

The attention mike commanded.. Those two are legends but not the goat..
Ask those two men there selves they'll say the same.. Mike changed the game for the best

You can't be serious. This has to be a joke.

Joke is you guys don't understand..
He 3 peated twice..made it a guards game in an era where it was all about big men..he played with physical grown *** men not boys like today..and he beat them mentally and physically..
He added the entertainment and endorsements money,the game internationally spread cuz of mike..
Not to mention the shoe aspect of things which.isn't a.factor but.still ...

Jordan put the game on a diffrent level man, and the money from tv to other endorsements wouldnt be what it is today without him..

You say the word basketball player..
who comes to your mind first??
Dude was the game..

You didn't get to witness your about a few years short, it was past your bed time man lol no bars for you no lake shore drive flags everywhere like the everyone in.the.city won the lotter, only banging pots and pans on the porch for you haha

Mikes number.23 shouldn't be retired.league wide.are.you joking?

Last edited:
So I'm under the impression that besides Cavs/Heat fans the general reaction by you guys has been pretty positive... it's like a lot of you are cool with the return and are a fan.

Im a Heat fan and even I like it and feel like its right.

Cavs gonna be fun as heck to watch lol
You guys as a fanbase are surprising me with how well you're handling it.

The 6 has to go in the rafters though right?

So I'm under the impression that besides Cavs/Heat fans the general reaction by you guys has been pretty positive... it's like a lot of you are cool with the return and are a fan.
It's cool. The decision was handled poorly for sure. If anything I hated seeing Wade so much.

This thread jumped damn near 100 pages since 12:20pm, there's no way in hell I'm reading all the back and forth here 
laugh.gif

im not sure if im buying that

what was so immature about it? at the time he was the biggest superstar in the nba announcing his intentions for charity right? whats immature about that?
he was black and decided to do things his way... and sealed his own fate, rather then just waiting on...... that what was immature about it

So you're really telling me Sac couldn't pony up a million more or so to keep IT rather than overpay Collison? Really?
Thomas is too selfish and cocky. wanted to be the starter here and can't play defense. By no means do i love the Collison signing but i have no problem with them not wanting to pay Thomas.

I'm more than happy not to have to watch any more hero ball 

Last edited:

I'm a fan of LBJ the ball player. Like everyone else, I was sucked into the spectacle that his Free Agency decision brings. It's pretty unavoidable. But, He's great at ball and I was going to root for him to do well next season regardless of where he played. So I'm pretty indifferent about it. Don't really care too much.

Him actually going back was a surprise though that's for sure. Didn't expect it.

I think it helps that Bosh resigned. It takes a little bit of the sting away. Cause it was looking like they were going to be fighting for ping pongs there for a while.

May be the only person in the world who loved the whole Decision TV special in 2010. That **** was epic :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: what a time man

If it were up to me, yes.
He came and he conquered. That big 3 era was golden! 27 game win streak and the points record for AA Arena.

Jersey should be hanging right next to 3 and 1 in the future.

4 straight finals, 2 wins. Any franchise will take that.

Nba Globally spread cuz of them? No
Entertainment and endorsements? No
The attention mike commanded.. Those two are legends but not the goat..
Ask those two men there selves they'll say the same.. Mike changed the game for the best
Dumb argument.. I bet u watch pistol dominate huh? Don't no y I even respond to this
Joke is you guys don't understand..
He 3 peated twice..made it a guards game in an era where it was all about big men..he played with physical grown *** men not boys like today..and he beat them mentally and physically..
He added the entertainment and endorsements money,the game internationally spread cuz of mike..
Not to mention the shoe aspect of things which.isn't a.factor but.still ...

Jordan put the game on a diffrent level man, and the money from tv to other endorsements wouldnt be what it is today without him..

You say the word basketball player..
who comes to your mind first??
Dude was the game..

You didn't get to witness your about a few years short, it was past your bed time man lol no bars for you no lake shore drive flags everywhere like the everyone in.the.city won the lotter, only banging pots and pans on the porch fir you haha
lol this reminds me when jordan was on mtv and he introduced his cologne line.... and more ppl recognized the shadow of his head then the president, and pretty much everyone short of jesus.... FROM HIS SHADOW i tell ya mj along with ali, tyson are easily some of the most known, recognizable influential sports figures of all time.....

Hell im certain maybe 1 or 2 outta ten ppl would recognize who wayne gretzy is..... and probably half of that would be able to tell you anything about him outside of hes white and played hockey....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom