2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sayin like he was on his ******* **** embarrassing his city like that, but immature?

immature would been if he had drew carey do the interview 
laugh.gif

@bonez07Hmmmm touché like you really know my age.

Was talking to shoeking on the age factor even though dude is knowledgeable.. Just saying he didn't witness the worldwide affect that mike had at the time...

And Larry and magic elevated the game to the point so Micheal can do what he did..but not on the level he did.. They were building blocks to what he became.
Still legends nonetheless

Last edited:
You would have to live a weird life to not see the immaturity of the decision. I don't know man...

You guys as a fanbase are surprising me with how well you're handling it.

The 6 has to go in the rafters though right?
It will.

You guys as a fanbase are surprising me with how well you're handling it.

The 6 has to go in the rafters though right?

If it were up to me, yes.
He came and he conquered. That big 3 era was golden! 27 game win streak and the points record for AA Arena.

Jersey should be hanging right next to 3 and 1 in the future.

4 straight finals, 2 wins. Any franchise will take that.
I agree with you dudes, that run is nothing to sneeze at, and I can't wait for Bosh to dominate in a large market

So I'm under the impression that besides Cavs/Heat fans the general reaction by you guys has been pretty positive... it's like a lot of you are cool with the return and are a fan.

If there's someone who didn't wanna see this happen than they're not a fan of seeing unscripted sports drama at its very best. I mean this blows Favre leaving the Packers for the Vikings out of the water and dude was being followed by helicopters. LeBrons career has played out to be something you couldn't even write using your imagination.

You are super lucky to actually be apart of it over in Cleveland.

Last edited:
Was talking to shoeking on the age factor even though dude is knowledgeable.. Just saying he didn't witness the worldwide affect that mike had at the time...

And Larry and magic elevated the game to the point so Micheal can do what he did..but not on the level he did.. They were building blocks to what he became.
Still legends nonetheless
seinfeld_black_and_white_cookie_1862754466.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom