2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA Chica - Candice ‏@nbabballchica 5m
“@SportsCenter: Cavaliers sell out of season tickets less than 8 hours after LeBron James announces return.

childish? is that really the word you would use to describe it?

i thought when you're the best player on the planet you can do stuff like that.  

i feel like its a lot of revisionist history going on now

The decision was corny at the end of the day & im a bron fan, he just has to bring back 23 or going back to cleveland wont feel the same

i just feel like in order to make this homecoming seem as if it is so special, or as if he is being so virtuous in his return, the decision pt 1 has to be downplayed

at first it was him taking his career into his own hands, him playing with friends, sacrifice etc

now thats he back in cle the decision was childish, immature, he shouldnt have done it that way etc

It's not revisionist history at all. That's what the majority of people were knocking him for at the time. It's not that he chose Miami, clearly that was the best basketball decision, it was HOW he did it. He handled it like a mature adult this time.

yea childish. he didnt handle it like a man handles tough decisions. children dont think their decisions and the way they handle situations will have any backlash or consequences. He grew up and let miami know he was leaving. they didnt have to bet on him and then find out the same way the outsiders did.
what backlash or consequences did he face?  2 chips?

a couple ppl in cleveland burned their jerseys?

and i thought it wasnt a tough decision when he left bcause CLE was so trash he had to leave to win right?

i just feel like in order to make this homecoming seem as if it is so special, or as if he is being so virtuous in his return, the decision pt 1 has to be downplayed

at first it was him taking his career into his own hands, him playing with friends, sacrifice etc

now thats he back in cle the decision was childish, immature, he shouldnt have done it that way etc
It's not revisionist history at all. That's what the majority of people were knocking him for at the time. It's not that he chose Miami, clearly that was the best basketball decision, it was HOW he did it. He handled it like a mature adult this time.
so there was no big 3 hate? 
nerd.gif

nobody was mad for teamin up with bosh and wade?

but theres no revision goin on 
mean.gif

so now im to believe in order to be "mature", just write an essay?

or is it more hes mature now because he forgave gilbert?  

gilbert has grown and matured? 

wheres gilberts letter proving his maturity?

the SB Nation Rockets site is pure comedy..

for hours after Lebrons announcement it was all high fives and *** slaps about getting Bosh.. they were talking about the lineup, looking forward to the season...

Then.....

Bosh resigned with Miami and all hell broke loose lol... Ariza was now the top target and it turned into a bar fight

:lol: My guy just let it go, brons in cleveland, be happy for the man, lets see how he handles these young dudes & see if hes patient enough to handle the ups & downs these youngins are gonna put him throw

laugh.gif
My guy just let it go, brons in cleveland, be happy for the man, lets see how he handles these young dudes & see if hes patient enough to handle the ups & downs these youngins are gonna put him throw
i am happy for him, it just pissed me off hearing gilbert talk about how bron matured

On a side note, I was watching Cavs LeBron highlights and that along with all the stuff ESPN ran today made me realize how much quicker the leaner LeBron was. The first step was lethal

Carmelo knows damn well where he's signing...

He just wants his "Own" special day of attention tomorrow. :lol:

Just say it Melo, we know you're resigning in NY. Sheesh :smh:

So I'm under the impression that besides Cavs/Heat fans the general reaction by you guys has been pretty positive... it's like a lot of you are cool with the return and are a fan.

So I'm under the impression that besides Cavs/Heat fans the general reaction by you guys has been pretty positive... it's like a lot of you are cool with the return and are a fan.
I am happy for dude. I never was a LeBron hater I was always a fan and not being a Cavs fan I had no emotional attachment to him walking. Just when he's up against San Antonio then it's screw him for those 48 minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom