2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
why they keep saying bron has "grown up' and "matured" by going back?

he was 25 when he left he wasnt like 21 or sumn 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The decision was immature, he handled it better this time
im not sure if im buying that

what was so immature about it? at the time he was the biggest superstar in the nba announcing his intentions for charity right? whats immature about that?

Arguments can be made for like 4 people being better or as good as Jordan I've never heard a person sat "X is better than Gretzky"

how are the greek freak and kd not alike?? i said it before and this dude tried to bite my head off. paws. i mean kd is better, but jiannis has skills b

Just looked at the Cavs cap situation for 2015. They will have LBJ at 21 mil, Kyrie at 14, and Wiggins if they choose to keep at between 3-4. Team options for Waiters and Bennett, and a qualifying offer for Thompson, I say stick it out with the majority of the young guns this year and evaluate who can be decent going forward with Bron. If Love is truly fine with coming to CLE just wait until he hits FA and go after him then, they still would have room for a max deal. If GS isn't going to put Klay up in a deal, which it seems they're hell bent on not doing, MIN's options are limited to where he'd sign. I'm assuming CHI/HOU would be the only other legit trade partners.

A mini-paragraph to say, don't give up Wiggins for Love.

what was so immature about it? at the time he was the biggest superstar in the nba announcing his intentions for charity right? whats immature about that?
The maturity come in the fact that he was able to iron things out with Dan Gilbert IMO. Both could have done things differently the 1st time, but LeBron checked his ego at the door, and didn't allow it to influence his decision to return to Cle.

laugh.gif

the decision was childish as hell man
childish? is that really the word you would use to describe it?

Hour special for a 5 min convo about his decision?
i thought when you're the best player on the planet you can do stuff like that.  

i feel like its a lot of revisionist history going on now

He said himself in the SI piece that he grew up as a man, implying that he wasn't before.

Jordan getting his # retired will be great. #23 will always be remembered as MJ.

When u see anyone with #23 u think MJ.

he was 25 when he left he wasnt like 21 or sumn :lol:

25 is still young though. given the fact that bron jumped straight from from high school to the nba, and he also stated that the 4 years in miami were like "college" for him. I guess that's a fair comparison haha

i just feel like in order to make this homecoming seem as if it is so special, or as if he is being so virtuous in his return, the decision pt 1 has to be downplayed

at first it was him taking his career into his own hands, him playing with friends, sacrifice etc

now thats he back in cle the decision was childish, immature, he shouldnt have done it that way etc

he was 25 when he left he wasnt like 21 or sumn :lol:

the decision was childish as hell man
childish? is that really the word you would use to describe it?

Hour special for a 5 min convo about his decision?
i thought when you're the best player on the planet you can do stuff like that.  

i feel like its a lot of revisionist history going on now

yea childish. he didnt handle it like a man handles tough decisions. children dont think their decisions and the way they handle situations will have any backlash or consequences. He grew up and let miami know he was leaving. they didnt have to bet on him and then find out the same way the outsiders did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom