2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have different payment options.

You can get a lump sum, you can get a bi-weekly check, you can get it half and half I think.

bron gon wear 29

and he signed for the vet min 
laugh.gif
dude is gonna shave his head as well, go mj style
pimp.gif

How do NBA players get paid?

Bi weekly? Monthly?

Srsly.

depends. kobe got his last contract in a lump sum

but typically every 2 weeks, or once a month, its different for some guys. its why its tough for some of these guys that wanna live lavish because they'll blow that check in a weekend and be bro af the rest of the month

Wonder what will Kobe do when he retires

[thread="597358"]first cavs home game next season is gonna be unreal :wow: [/thread]

im gonna be there as long as decent seats arent OD near 1k each or something

not sure what to expect ticket price wise. gonna have my cleveland NTers do work for me

drinks on zyzz

Damn I need a couple dozen Game of Zones vids to pop up to cover the past 10 days :lol: :pimp: :nerd:

I can totally see it now; Melo as the Hound/Aarya going from place to place only to hear word of the Big 3 opting out. Bron as Tyrion being set free from Miami after killing Riley as Tywin on the toilet :lol: :rofl:

Endless potential and lulz with so many other scenarios

Last edited:
How do NBA players get paid?

Bi weekly? Monthly?

Srsly.

depends. kobe got his last contract in a lump sum

but typically every 2 weeks, or once a month, its different for some guys. its why its tough for some of these guys that wanna live lavish because they'll blow that check in a weekend and be bro af the rest of the month

Wonder what will Kobe do when he retires

nothing, he'll retire when he dies.

League wide retirement of Jordan's number has to be dumbest thing ive ever heard.

How so?
The man changed the game into.the global marketing money making entertainment it is today and did it while being the greatest to ever touch a basketball..

Not only that he should b.the logo of nba as well..

What are u 17? If so I understand

Last edited:
League wide retirement of Jordan's number has to be dumbest thing ive ever heard.

The man changed the game into.the global marketing money making entertainment it is abd did it while being the greatest to ever touch a basketball.. How so??

Not only that he should b.the logo as well..

Magic and Larry should get their numbers retired league wide then if that's how we are gonna spin things...The Finals are live broadcast because of those two.

The man changed the game into.the global marketing money making entertainment it is today and did it while being the greatest to ever touch a basketball.. How so??

Too bad Pistol Pete had 23 before MJ

How so?
The man changed the game into.the global marketing money making entertainment it is today and did it while being the greatest to ever touch a basketball..

You can't be serious. This has to be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom