2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron letter OR durant's speech?
Both 
glasses.gif

simply because both showed that basketball is bigger than just a game…. Both recognized the true meaning of basketball/NBA, which is sacrifice.. Both are appreciated and us fans should be honoured to watch two amazing individuals 
pimp.gif

As a Bulls fan, let me just say I have a new found respect for LeBron. That took a lot of guts to go back to the Cavs after the scathing letter put out to the masses by Dan Gilbert. Just shows that LeBron has matured seeing that he was able to talk that out with Gilbert, and accepting that he could have done things differently in terms of how he left the first time. For him to take the challenge of coming back to the Cavs, which is really home with a younger team to lead them to a title is respectable.

I think he's accepted the fact that he probably wont reach 6 titles like MJ, but I think winning a title in Cle will have a big impact on his legacy, and elevate him to one of the all time greats, maybe not the GOAT but definitely top five. I will root for LeBron except when he's playing the Bulls. Good for the league overall. Bad day for Heat fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom