2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have to say no. Cleveland winning a champion wont generate much money then Miami heat or Lakers winning. Clev is a broke city. its all politics. Plus they cant cheat for a team if they losing by 15 all the time.

Think about if lebron played for the Sixers, you think the comminsor would cheat to help that junk team win lol? No money there

I gave you props by accident as well
It's got to suck living your life with this kind of mindset 
laugh.gif

I would have to say no. Cleveland winning a champion wont generate much money then Miami heat or Lakers winning. Clev is a broke city. its all politics. Plus they cant cheat for a team if they losing by 15 all the time.

Think about if lebron played for the Sixers, you think the comminsor would cheat to help that junk team win lol? No money there

I gave you props by accident as well
It would likely drum up more interest in the league, which could indirectly lead to more business and profits than if another team won. Btw, I just found out that the Spurs shot 43 more foul shots (6 more per game) than the Heat in 2013 finals.  Isn't that usually the main way the refs would help a team win? I'm definitely not saying they tried to have the Spurs win, I'm just going off your premise that the refs cheated for the Heat to win.

Edit: I'll take the accidental reps any time lol

Last edited:
Miami is still considered a "small market" what the hell are you talking about?

Mid market.  14th to be exact, television wise.

I don't hear mid market too often, it's either small or big lol .. But fam said Cavs won't generate money in comparison to Miami . Made it seem like Miami was top 3, even added the Lakers to the comparison too.

That sucks for MIA but that's good for LBJ.

I am still gonna root for MIA. Still rooting for LBJ.

Hope Dwade stays with MIA.

Man this is unfair. bron going to make well over 100 million dollars this year with endorsments.. #lifeunfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom