2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Cleveland won the day, let them enjoy one day
Exactly... They arent winning a championship. This is all politics... NBA fanbase was declining. Commissioner told Lebron he would like him to go to cleveland because them nba fanbase would increase again and generate more money then ever

Some people dont see the bigger picture

And the spurs going to smack them anyways. Now Duncan isnt going to retire. he want to smack the Clevelanders again before he got out

Last edited:
bosh is eating, you know he gon be in south beach listening to it's raining men eating mini corn dogs out a pink leather fanny pack with leg warmers on
Hahaha lol

He trolled the heat in a lot of ways. That's why I can't root for him anymore. :lol:

Forgot bout u man..

My condolences

Exactly... They arent winning a championship. This is all politics... NBA fanbase was declining. Commissioner told Lebron he would like him to go to cleveland because them nba fanbase would increase again and generate more money then ever

And the spurs going to smack them anyways. Now Duncan isnt going to retire. he want to smack the Clevelanders again before he got out

I take it your a heat fan or were lol

Last edited:

Speaking of the bigger picture, are you saying that this Cavs team definitely won't win a championship even after a few years to develop, mesh, and acquire other pieces? What if they get Love...will they still get crushed by the Spurs in a couple of years? I agree that the likelihood of them winning this year is quite low, but they definitely have a chance to develop in a few years and take some shots at the title.

Speaking of the bigger picture, are you saying that this Cavs team definitely won't win a championship even after a few years to develop, mesh, and acquire other pieces? What if they get Love...will they still get crushed by the Spurs in a couple of years? I agree that the likelihood of them winning this year is quite low, but they definitely have a chance to develop in a few years and take some shots at the title.
That is what everyone said  back in 2010......I dont see it happening sorry. The only reason the Heat won because the refs were cheating for them making it so obvious

I'm cool with Bosh and wade, but I really have always hated Deng. Guess Riley did have a plan B! :smokin

Time to watch Bari be great!

Last edited:

That is what everyone said  back in 2010......I dont see it happening sorry. The only reason the Heat won because the refs were cheating for them making it so obvious
If that's true, and you think the league orchestrated this all to grab attention, support, and $$$, then why wouldn't the refs cheat to make the Cavs win a championship with Lebron?

If that's true, and you think the league orchestrated this all to grab attention, support, and $$$, then why wouldn't the refs cheat to make the Cavs win a championship with Lebron?
I would have to say no. Cleveland winning a champion wont generate much money then Miami heat or Lakers winning. Clev is a broke city. its all politics. Plus they cant cheat for a team if they losing by 15 all the time.

Think about if lebron played for the Sixers, you think the comminsor would cheat to help that junk team win lol? No money there

I gave you props by accident as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom