2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
bari looks weird as **** in the face in this game. he have vitilago?

bari is cooking though. dude might be nice my goodness.

If we pick Pau
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and it just hit me... Cleveland is getting Wiggins, Manziel, and Lebron.. wtf man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man if they dont win anything its just sad....something must come of this... even tho i hope/root for my bulls...

LeBron can end the ringless streak. Not sure Manziel threatens to end it

Last edited:
If we pick Pau :pimp: :pimp:

and it just hit me... Cleveland is getting Wiggins, Manziel, and Lebron.. wtf man :lol: :lol:
man if they dont win anything its just sad....something must come of this... even tho i hope/root for my bulls...

well be clear what you mean when you say win something...browns probably won't do **** it. cavs will be nice eventually for sure, they're still kids tho, unsure if they're actually getting love yet.. but the teams around them are getting better too tho

Last edited:
Nah that's on point bro. Just twice the size and half the speed

this. twice the size and half the speed. literally everything else is the same. it's almost weird like somebody created a player on the drose template and adjusted the sliders to a sf.

i was surprised when they said dude was 250ish. Jabari is kind of a beast. He lays it up too much though. boom out.

Last edited:
Really impressed with Jabari's doughy fizeek taking the board and going coast to coast.

well be clear what you mean when you say win something...browns probably won't kill it. cleveland will be nice eventually for sure. but everybody else is getting better too.
a chip....hell one would be a win in my eyes and probably everyone else... as far as the browns...if money gets any burn i will def watch but like i said josh kinda killed their chances on doing anything for atleast this season...

well be clear what you mean when you say win something...browns probably won't kill it. cleveland will be nice eventually for sure. but everybody else is getting better too.
a chip....hell one would be a win in my eyes and probably everyone else... as far as the browns...if money gets any burn i will def watch but like i said josh kinda killed their chances on doing anything for atleast this season...

oh yea, just one chip would be incredible in the eyes of the cleveland. that'd be so dope. and then if they were to get more, even better.

i like the way jabari was answering those questions. dude mind is in the game. i like i like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom