2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, don't see the Spurs making another title run, even though they were the best team from the beginning of the season. And to people saying Bosh ****** up in resigning with Mia.......
roll.gif

Bosh just proved that these **** ARE loyal.

Son going to be looking like the weatherman in KOD.

As we speak his wife just acquired every handbag on planet earth.

Honestly, don't see the Spurs making another title run, even though they were the best team from the beginning of the season. And to people saying Bosh ****** up in resigning with Mia.......:rofl:  
bosh is eating, you know he gon be in south beach listening to it's raining men eating mini corn dogs out a pink leather fanny pack with leg warmers on

neither is cLeaveLand... the only true diehard fans they have is the Browns fan tbh... I respect them they ride for them good/bad/happy/sad... Hell they fought to keep their team when they had i believe the worst record in the nfl....
don't know much about CLE basketball...  i live down here so I'm all over the Heat fans 

thought CLE been riding since Jordan made Ehlo roll on the floor like a small child after hitting that game winning bucket 

I doubt they really wanted to keep Lin in the first place.

Helps them resign Parsons anyways
But they didn't need to move Lin to keep Parsons. They can go over the cap to match the offer sheet. Moving Lin was only meant to create the max cap space to sign Bosh.

don't know much about CLE basketball...  i live down here so I'm all over the Heat fans 

thought CLE been riding since Jordan made Ehlo roll on the floor like a small child after hitting that game winning bucket 
Like i said wasnt nobody out buying no damn TYRONE HILL jerseys....

To be fair, by all accounts Bosh loved everything about living and playing in Miami. He Personally spoke about how there was no way he could see himself playing somewhere else. No price on that level comfort with respect to your job situation.

Plus getting paid like a max guy, 1st option like a max guy, Can't wait to see Bosh flourish next year

Props to bosh.

didnt wanna be the ***** boy in the hou big 3 like we was in miami.

But they didn't need to move Lin to keep Parsons. They can go over the cap to match the offer sheet. Moving Lin was only meant to create the max cap space to sign Bosh.
I am speculating that the Rockets didn't want to be on the hook for paying Lin $15 mil this season regardless of what happened. 

Signing Bosh with the new cap space would be a bonus.

We have 16 million in cap room, MLE, BAE, and trade exceptions. Obviously this is a massive setback, but it's not completely over.

To be fair, by all accounts Bosh loved everything about living and playing in Miami. He Personally spoke about how there was no way he could see himself playing somewhere else. No price on that level comfort with respect to your job situation.

Plus getting paid like a max guy, 1st option like a max guy, Can't wait to see Bosh flourish next year
Not to mention he said he didnt want to go back to texas cause of all his mooching friends etc... out of the blue relatives etc...

I figured it might make the Parsons signing even more of a dilemma... 

if Bosh signed, you spend that luxury tax money no questions asked because you have a Championship caliber team

w/o Bosh, is it worth it now? spend all that bread to be another 4th-5th seed? 

I am speculating that the Rockets didn't want to be on the hook for paying Lin $15 mil this season regardless of what happened. 

Signing Bosh with the new cap space would be a bonus.
Hm, possibly, but his cap hit is only $8.3MM this year and it's an expiring contract. May be better off anything due to the PR nightmare Morey and co. created when Melo visited.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 1m
Wade deal in Miami also imminent. No terms yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom