2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the cavs had known before the draft lebron was coming, if they would have drafted bari instead

so now there are rules exceptions to being fake and hypocrites ... theres levels to this ish lol.....
i mean... it is what it is 

i never said CLE fans weren't hypocrites.... or how they were acting was ok ..

but... 

i understand the anger of being dissed 

Miami isn't a basketball city and their fans (not all) are just kind of stupid when it comes to the game... they got entitled real quick and was ready to trade everyone after every game

I guarantee Bosh's cum dumpster groupie wife played a huge part in him staying. Dude could have went home and played with a loaaaaded Rockets squad that could have possibly been the favorite to dethrone the Spurs in the West.
hell no...... they mightve been a top 5 at best..... its not like harden was all of a sudden play defense... howard get some type of offensive game... spurs imo still the fav... and from there its anybodies...

Lakers re-signed Nick Young :x

2-nick-youngs-shirt.jpg

Swaggy P for President. :pimp: :pimp:

Dude wore Supreme foams and shot like 2-12 or some **** like that :lol: :smokin

Now let us pray that Wade is remotely healthy and the Lakers and Cavs play in the playoffs

i mean... it is what it is 

i never said CLE fans weren't hypocrites.... or how they were acting was ok ..

but... 

i understand the anger of being dissed 

Miami isn't a basketball city and their fans (not all) are just kind of stupid when it comes to the game... they got entitled real quick and was ready to trade everyone after every game
neither is cLeaveLand... the only true diehard fans they have is the Browns fan tbh... I respect them they ride for them good/bad/happy/sad... Hell they fought to keep their team when they had i believe the worst record in the nfl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom