2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a great story but this being played up as a completley selfless move by bron is ehhhhhhh :lol:

Bosh, what a complete idiot for not going to Houston. 
Hes not chasing rings.
If it was Lebron......

But since its Bosh, he's an idiot 
laugh.gif

I know D Wade can't even play 50 games anymore, but it would be awesome to see Wade and Bosh rebound without Lebron and keep the Heat competitive in the 47 to 50 win range. Would be dope.

Well as a Spurs fan I dont feel bad for the Houston in the least. Now OKC and the Pau thing are the only concern of mine.

Bosh already changed his game. He just wants to take jumpers. Not sure why any of you think he's gonna change his game back, he already said he doesn't want to do that.

There's not a number 1 seed in the East. East is WIDE open and full of ****** teams :smokin

Bosh modified his game and became the stretch 4 MIA needed with the Big 3. Hopefully he can go back to Toronto-like days. 
hopefully.....that bosh was a beast.....funny seeing bandwagon basketball fans slander him the past year or two 

I guarantee Bosh's cum dumpster groupie wife played a huge part in him staying. Dude could have went home and played with a loaaaaded Rockets squad that could have possibly been the favorite to dethrone the Spurs in the West.

LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Andrew Wiggins have the potential to be a great "Big 3".
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) July 11, 2014
I mean, I'll always mess w/ him, but dammit, Earvin.
laugh.gif

"With Lebron announcing that he's going back to the Cavs, this means he's done w/ the Heat!" 
roll.gif

Solid move by LAL.

Despite what NT will lead you to believe, Lin is a very solid NBA PG. Lakers get a solid PG on an expiring, and keep their flexibility for next summer. Can't be mad at that one bit. Not gonna get a PG of Lin's quality for essentially a one year deal.
You're tripping bruh.....
As a Heat fan, this kinda sucks. Am still grateful for Bron playing here and giving us a golden era.

As a basketball fan, i'm excited to see that Cavs team!
kinda sucks?! naw man for a heat fan it sucks a lot. y'all had a great run though

link to letter please sirs? 

I think it was cool for Wade to fly out and **** with 'Bron. No doubt 'Bron told him he was leaving. Shows that this is just a game and they can still be friends. 

No KG type ****
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lebron+james+sports+illustrated
*******...preciate it though. It may be my marketing concentration but he shouldn't have written some of that stuff.
bosh can definitely lead a team in the east to a playoff spot
heat still in good shape despite lebron leaving

semi serious
the river you're in, it's called denial.

OKC downfall is next
smokin.gif
KD to Washington?
Heard Phil was a huge fan.....mj shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom