2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
either situation bosh wasnt gonna win a chip so why move to a place you DONT want to be at/live in.... Just to lose... he can stay right where he is and still lose.

I hope no ones really mad at Bosh for this. Building a "Super team" when he has two chips, more than he ever could have expected to win is of no interest. He gets to play where he likes and is getting max guy money. He won

don't know much about CLE basketball...  i live down here so I'm all over the Heat fans 

thought CLE been riding since Jordan made Ehlo roll on the floor like a small child after hitting that game winning bucket 
Like i said wasnt nobody out buying no damn TYRONE HILL jerseys....

Dude. You can't be this naive....your point is no one was a fan before Lebron? :rofl:

Keep it coming.......I'm waiting for it..

damn man… aint eem mad tho…hard to leave more than 20 mil on the table… but damn 
mean.gif

I hope no ones really mad at Bosh for this. Building a "Super team" when he has two chips, more than he ever could have expected to win is of no interest. He gets to play where he likes and is getting max guy money. He won
exactly you gonna move from where you love to a place you dont for the same money...lol how does this make sense to anybody?

Don't think a thread has ever moved this fast before in NT history.

I was at work when the news broke. I'm not an NBA fan by any means, but as casual watcher of the league/sports fan in general, it's hard not to keep your every eye on LeBron; for his skill and pure impact on the league. Dude had a stronghold on FA since it started a few weeks back.

Really excited to see him go back to Cleveland. The letter he put out had me in chills reading it at my desk :pimp: . Good Guy LeBron wants to do right by his hometown, can't knock that all.

Friend of mine claims he'll still be pulling for the Heat... yeah right :rofl: .

i mean... it is what it is 

i never said CLE fans weren't hypocrites.... or how they were acting was ok ..

but... 

i understand the anger of being dissed 

Miami isn't a basketball city and their fans (not all) are just kind of stupid when it comes to the game... they got entitled real quick and was ready to trade everyone after every game
neither is cLeaveLand... the only true diehard fans they have is the Browns fan tbh... I respect them they ride for them good/bad/happy/sad... Hell they fought to keep their team when they had i believe the worst record in the nfl....

It's so funny watching how mad you get in your replies :lol: :rofl:

You're really mad.

Dude. You can't be this naive....your point is no one was a fan before Lebron?
roll.gif

Keep it coming.......I'm waiting for it..
hell they werent.... for all that ppl knock mia... ppl legit did watch the heat for wade... hel even before then for mourning and hardaway etc.... you act as if the heat was damn near bucks status and then lebron came and they went from the least popular team in the l, to the favs.... if anything that was cavs status before lebron came so....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom