2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add Olynk and Hardaway Jr. to continue to build upon what they did last year on losing teams. Don't know if they count though since they showed a lot of promise already. Olynk already looks like a veteran with his footwork in the Summer League
Trey Burke's another on my list. Possibly Cody Zeller as well.
Ben Mclemore and CJ McCollum should also be on your list.

Trey Burke's another on my list. Possibly Cody Zeller as well.
I still can't believe Burke turned it around after looking so terrible last Summer. He was coming off an injury but still. I want him to prove more to me but he definitely redeemed himself during the regular season.

I feel like both Zeller's should have been more effective last season I expect more from them. If the Plumlee's can be relevant then so can the Zeller's dammit

Ben Mclemore and CJ McCollum should also be on your list.
Absolutely. McCollum in limited action seemed ready to contribute. I cannot believe he didn't get more opportunity to close the season considering that horrendous bench.

Ray Mccallum still is an unknown btw

Last edited:
I want CJ to flourish.

I wanna know who's gonna have a sophomore slump? I think trey will
I got MCW slumping even with all of those athletes. srry

Looking at last year's rookie class, I hope to see more from Len, Bullock, Snell and Bennett

I pray to God Steve Kerr let's the Euro Derrick Rose flourish in Oakland

Last edited:
True, especially with the lack of available playing time and opportunity for CJ playing behind Lillard, it will be tough to label his soph season as a slump.

Whereas Trey will be given ample minutes and chances to prove himself.

Ben is gonna need to show signs of life, or I'm gonna be ready to write him off.

I'm very high on Ray Mccallum actually. Have been since his Detroit days. Looking forward to seeing if he can flourish next year. Has some serious ability.
I have no doubt he can. I like he and CJ Mccollum as those steady paced guards. Last year's class was disappointing and all around mediocre but I do expect a lot of those names to make an impact next year.

Ray Mccallum still is an unknown btw
I'm very high on Ray Mccallum actually. Have been since his Detroit days. Looking forward to seeing if he can flourish next year. Has some serious ability.
In the last 10-15 or so games of the season McCallum looked like he can hang in the NBA.

It will be interesting to see moving forward with Collison and not Thomas what kind of role young Ray Ray will play for the Kings, I see him as a solid back up PG playing around 18mpg this upcoming season.

Hate to beat a dead horse but Ya'll really think D-Rose really making a grand comeback? Lol I hate having to accept that Kobe won't be the same but It's just reality.

It's 2014. Guys are coming back from injuries that ended careers in the 1980s to playing in less than 12 months. It's actually more far fetched to think that he's hobbled up like Christian Bale in Dark Knight Rises. Rose is gonna be fine.

Poetic justice. Once clowned as Gasoft and Bosh ridiculed by Skip everyone, now courted like Prince William and Harry by potential suitors.

fixed.

So basically Bosh only want's be where Bron stays/goes, like Ray Allen?

Basically. I think it's silly in both cases. I could see having reservations at that stage of your career if your kids are a certain age, wife, family, blah blah blah... but you've decided you only wanna play as long as the team as this one specific player? Weird. I don't know.

RT @JaredDudley619: I hope every NBA player is watching this NBA free agency and seeing how we have a HARD CAP!!!!! Remember this when it's time to opt out!!

What's he trying to say here?

Humphries would have been better than Danny Granger. Humphries slick side could give you everything Birdman gives you, plus the ability to score the ball without dunking.

Last edited:
LeBron need to hurry up and just resign with MIAMI.

He is giving Cleveland too much hope.

Got all these people really believing he will go back to that garbage team and franchise.

I was a fan of Ray when he was at Detroit....hope he plays well this season

And Cody zeller didn't look that good last season...hopefully that changes

Last edited:
A lot of pressure on Zeller and Vonleh to produce with McRoberts in Miami now.

And Dudley is absolutely right.

Last edited:
That Cleveland team would be pretty damn good with all their young talent mixed with Lebron.

Lebron, Wade, and Bosh, while still a great big 3, doesn't look nearly as appealing as they did a few years ago.

Anyhow, Here's to another day of speculation, "sources" make believe sources, rumors, back and forth bickering on here and your usual nba offseason drama which will likely end with none of main guys that are free agents reaching a decision yet.

Im still not understanding why some of you believe the Cleveland team is a championship team if they get LeBron.

Explain to me why you think so....

I just want to know where you guys are coming from so maybe I can understand.

Im still not understanding why some of you believe the Cleveland team is a championship team if they get LeBron.

Explain to me why you think so....

I just want to know where you guys are coming from so maybe I can understand.

the thought process is simple.

youth + high ceiling + unmeasurable potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom