2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, no one is saying you can't make fun of Derrick Rose. You can make fun of him.

You guys can make fun of him needing to cheat on his SATS.

You can make fun of him seemingly needing his older brothers to make his decisions.

You can make fun of him not dancing in the all star game.

You can even make fun of how he talks.

Just lame that you guys make fun of a man's injuries. I know the people doing this have never been significantly hurt in their lives playing sports.

And don't compare it to the d whistle wheelchair jokes. People were making fun of him needing a wheelchair, not the injury itself.

I'm all for making fun of athletes. Those will Smith d Wade memes were hilarious but if Wade were to suffer a season ending injury tomorrow I wouldn't make fun of that.

Man, no one is saying you can't make fun of Derrick Rose. You can make fun of him.

You can make fun of him seemingly needing his older brothers to make his decisions.

Just lame that you guys make fun of a man's injuries. I know the people doing this have never been significantly hurt in their lives playing sports.

And don't compare it to the d whistle wheelchair jokes. People were making fun of him needing a wheelchair, not the injury itself.

I'm all for making fun of athletes. Those will Smith d Wade memes were hilarious but if Wade were to suffer a season ending injury tomorrow I wouldn't make fun of that.

I'll agree with the injuries, but CHI fans come to DRose's protection with anything. Like he's the prodigal son or something.

The thing about bulls fans is that they don't know how to take jokes and move on, they are so sensitive, about things. weak dudes haven't won a thing in years, and always in here crying. Man get a grip.

Actually I'm a Bulls fan because of the days of the 1990's Bulls with Jordan and Pippen but I take jokes not seriously and accept that the team of the recent years
are not good enough to be a Championship team due to longterm severe injury of Rose and not having a good solid scorers elsewhere.
I still support them but am realistic that they still have much to improvise before being a NBA championship team.
So far they fail in the playoffs badly :frown:

How many ***** did Cari Champion suck for her job? No idea what her job is on this show.

Stephen A Smith says he thinks Carmelo and LeBron go to NY or MIA if Bosh leaves. Says in LA and Chicago, he'll struggle just like he did in NY and for less money. Says he has talked to Carmelo's people and doesn't believe that LA or Chi are even in the picture.

Last edited:
Pat Riley is such a troll, signing guys who "physically assaulted" LeBron :lol:

I just noticed it

Hope he signs Nazr Mohammed next.

Last edited:
He'll struggle in LA or Chicago? So the only way for Melo not to struggle is to play with Lebron? Makes sense Stephen, about to add you to my Broussard list if you keep spewing this non-sense :smh:

How many ***** did Cari Champion suck for her job? No idea what her job is on this show.

Stephen A Smith says he thinks Carmelo and LeBron go to NY or MIA if Bosh leaves......

LA and Chicago, he'll struggle just like he did in NY and for less money. Says he has talked to Carmelo's people and doesn't believe that LA or Chi are even in the picture.

you say this was steven or chris? :nerd: cuz thats a pretty dumb *** statement

Do folks really make fun of Rose's injury? Like the wheelchair and Wade, it's the business suit and Rose. Nobody wants to see him get hurt or are happy that he's hurt. It's the same thing with Bynum and his glass knees. Nobody wants to see him go down like he always does but at the same time when a guy is going down consistently it will lead to jokes. That doesn't mean they are happy he's hurt.

I thought they already tried to get Lance and don't have the money. Lance turned down 44 mil, how can Miami offer more than 44 mil?

Dude do you know how the jokes would have been if Lebron himself got injured? Heat or Bron fans wouldn't hear the end of it. And we would just have to deal with it, and accept it. you have to realize no matter what happens, people will be ruthless regardless of what happens. And people should just get over it,

They could technically renounce at least one of LeBron, Bosh or Wade and use the cap space towards Lance.

I'll agree with the injuries, but CHI fans come to DRose's protection with anything. Like he's the prodigal son or something.

This is the truth. Rose is the product of true mismanagement w/ his brother and BJ. Until, if and when, Rose gets some balls this will continue to go on season in and season out and will make players always leary about Chicago.

Dude do you know how the jokes would have been if Lebron himself got injured? Heat or Bron fans wouldn't hear the end of it. And we would just have to deal with it, and accept it. you have to realize no matter what happens, people will be ruthless regardless of what happens. And people should just get over it,

you would be in here 100x as much defending brons honor stop cappin

This is the truth. Rose is the product of true mismanagement w/ his brother and BJ. Until, if and when, Rose gets some balls this will continue to go on season in and season out and will make players always leary about Chicago.

true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom