2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt say a championship team, but its sure better than any team I think Miami can put together at this point. Same goes for PHX

Im still not understanding why some of you believe the Cleveland team is a championship team if they get LeBron.

Explain to me why you think so....

I just want to know where you guys are coming from so maybe I can understand.
the thought process is simple.

youth + high ceiling + unmeasurable potential
Who?

LeBron wants to win NOW.

Do you honestly think he wants to go play with the "YOUTH?"

Only person worth mentioning is Kyrie and Kyrie has been a disappointment following his rookie season with no tremendous improvement to his game. He has shown a lot of selfishness.

Wiggins has good defense but he is still a rookie.

Bron is 30.

He has to win now.

Going to Cleveland with a team in rebuilding mode is the worst thing you can do to cement your legacy due to the risk.

I wouldnt say a championship team, but its sure better than any team I think Miami can put together at this point. Same goes for PHX
Hell NO.

McRoberts, Granger, Wade, Bosh >>>> bennett, varejaoa, waiters, wiggins and kyrie.

I want to Say Tristan>McRoberts

Kyrie>Wade

Varejao plus Wiggins maybe balance bosh but Granger

Add Lebron, he has better chance than this over the hill the heat team, might take a year or two for all these guys to mature, but once they get it, very high ceiling. Cavs have some decent talent but just don't know how to play as a team, with proper leadership, they could fix that.

Even if Bron does not comeback, time to keep it moving, we got a bright future with Kyrie here for the next 6 years and Wiggins.

Last edited:
LeBron just went to four Finals in a row where his sidekick could only play like 50 games a year, his big man could only shoot jumpers, his point guard was Mario Chalmers and the rest of the roster consisted of old dudes on their last legs trying to win a championship before they retire.

I think if Bron goes to Cleveland you'll see Kevin Love as a Cav as well. Either Waiters + Bennett + some first rounders or Wiggins + Bennett should get it done.

So in that scenario wouldn't Kevin Love become the same big man who could only shoot jumpers

Hell NO.

McRoberts, Granger, Wade, Bosh >>>> bennett, varejaoa, waiters, wiggins and kyrie.
Even if you think that, one core is way younger than the other, and the former core has two guys who cant even play 75% of a season.

So in that scenario wouldn't Kevin Love become the same big man who could only shoot jumpers

He gets on the block from time to time, is a better shooter than Bosh, one of the best passers in the league and maybe the best rebounder in the league.

Waiters and Tristan plus maybe a future pick should be enough for Love. Cavs would be stupid to trade away Wiggins in this situation. I d hate to see Waiters go, but the potential award outweighs what Waiters can give. Of course this is all just a pipedream if LeBron doesnt come to Cleveland. We shall see.

He gets on the block from time to time, is a better shooter than Bosh, one of the best passers in the league and maybe the best rebounder in the league.

Chris Bosh doesn't get on the block so LeBron can have the most space in order to operate and create. All season long the majority in here has acknowledged this. CB's game was nurtured in order to cater to LeBron's strengths. That's why CB added the 3 pointer to his game this year because space in the middle allows LeBron to either get the basket where we was shooting 60+% or find one of his open 3 point shooters. That wouldn't change because Kevin Love is now on his team.

Bosh said himself he just doesn't "bang" anymore period regardless of what LeBron does. You also wouldn't see Kevin Love in big playoff games only have like 2 rebounds.

I feel like Bosh is criminally underrated but give me Love anyday of the week. Those outlet passes = basketball orgasms

Because you would, and have, not ever see Love in playoff games since he's like #3 in scoring in the first 36 minutes and in the 40s the last 12.

Alright buddy well you put Love on a team with LeBron and that whole not getting to the playoffs thing would change. You don't ever see Love only getting like 2-3 rebounds in any games period. That's the point.

Because you would, and have, not ever see Love in playoff games since he's like #3 in scoring in the first 36 minutes and in the 40s the last 12.

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerGe...d=PTS&sortOrder=DES&SeasonType=Regular Season

Even worse is that dude is only playing 7 minutes in the 4th, thats not even top 100 and taking 3 shots. I'm blaming Adelman for that more than Love for that.

Its one of 3 things:

Timberwolves blowing people out, no need for Love

Timberwolves getting blown out, no need for Love

4th quarter in a close game, time to collapse on Love and he just has to give up all the time 

This falls more on Adelman than Love to me. Putting lineups out there with better offensive players would have helped Loves situation so much. I dont think the opposing coach is going to worry about leaving the likes of Rubio and Brewer out there in the halfcourt to help trap Love.

Last edited:
Bosh said himself he just doesn't "bang" anymore period regardless of what LeBron does. You also wouldn't see Kevin Love in big playoff games only have like 2 rebounds.

we've never seen kevin love do anything in the playoffs tho

and bosh is way better on d

I think the cavs core would be the way to go a year or two from now which is what i think Bron does anyway short 2-3yr deal in mia then go back to the cavs when those actually are ready to win

IDc.

If OKC, LAC, HOU, or GSW or any other team made finals Heat would've 3peat.

Spurs defense gave it to them.

IDc.

If OKC, LAC, HOU, or GSW or any other team made finals Heat would've 3peat.

Spurs defense gave it to them.

and Heat's Headcoach could not find solution to react within the Finals series.
Lebron did what he had to but the rest of the team could not keep up
to compete with the Spurs.
Some should consider this as a reminder that no matter how great your go-to-guy is,
basketball was, is and will be a team sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom