2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew IATT IATT was coming

Just not a fan of the matchup narrative when it comes to the thunder vs heat..

The thunder would be just fine if they had a coach that understood the limitations of certain players on his roster.. Maybe playing Perkins 20 plus mins per game on a torn groin against a team that he already doesn't matchup well against isn't the smartest idea

I knew IATT IATT was coming

Just not a fan of the matchup narrative when it comes to the thunder vs heat..

The thunder would be just fine if they had a coach that understood the limitations of certain players on his roster.. Maybe playing Perkins 20 plus mins per game on a torn groin against a team that he already doesn't matchup well against isn't the smartest idea

All this.
Heat vs Thunder =*** beating for Thunder

LOL at dudes being so serious the Heat would've beat OKC this year. Y'all got absolutely embarrassed by the Spurs, whereas OKC took them to 6 without Ibaka for the first two games. And your path to the finals was an absolute joke, they didn't beat a team anyone near OKC's level.

There's this crazy concept in the NBA called matchups. Wild **** bro.

Exactly I would've easily taken Miami over OKC in 5-6 games. Spurs were just a nightmare match-up for Heat that's all

Exactly I would've easily taken Miami over OKC in 5-6 games. Spurs were just a nightmare match-up for Heat that's all

When you get down to the top 10, 12 teams of the NBA (Essentially the entire West and the Pacers & Heat) Matchups and home court mean everything. How Miami faired against the Spurs has nothing to do with how they would have faired against OKC. By no means is this a guarantee that Miami would beat OKC, but to use their path to the finals as reasoning for why they wouldn't beat the Thunder is just flat out dumb.

Just realized.... Wasn't Kyrie whining like Love for the last couple seasons, bout being in CLE. Then signs the contract, soon as it hit the table, no issues? He has the scoop. Bron Bron back!

Last edited:
Melo: Knicks

I hope he goes out west but it doesn't make sense for him right now.

Big 3:

Theyre going back to south beach , even tho people giving Bron the outs to leave already I don't think he wants to go to another team so quickly.

Wade n Bosh will follow suit

Kyrie was always going to sign that extension... always.

Even if Lebron gave him the personal heads up that he wasn't coming back, Kyrie would still sign the contract immediately.

kyrie gets max money and is essentially the star of the team (if lebron doesn't sign) for the next 5 years. same thing bron did, we'll see if he stays there after his extension is up.

either the heat are trolling or the big3 forgot about the whole "family/loyalty" deal when talks about lebron getting maxed out and the two getting paycuts :lol:
this all wouldve been over with if the big3 really sat down and agreed to what they were each taking

least minutes per game in his career, least ppg since his rookie season, HAS to sit out every third game just to survive the regular season. he's not getting younger. in his prime he was a beast. he's an absol
Just realized.... Wasn't Kyrie whining like Love for the last couple seasons, bout being in CLE. Then signs the contract, soon as it hit the table, no issues? He has the scoop. Bron Bron back!

i don't think any player has turned down that first max extension.

Heat giving up just like that???

Spurs didn't give up.

They came back with the same roster to win the Chip.

Heat have no Heart.

^this
most young guys take that first max deal bc they dont even know what's gonna happen. it's a financial security and too much money to pass up that early in their career.

Heat giving up just like that???

Spurs didn't give up.

They came back with the same roster to win the Chip.

Heat have no Heart.

they cant come back with that tired old roster.
at least for spurs, they were so close and had a few bad breaks. heat got trounced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom