2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden shots? I said 2-3 cheerleaders, didn't even name you but clearly you know your role.

That is sad. These cats in the NBA are scared to be their own man.

Bruh, Lebron is the best player in the world. I want to play with the best player in the world.

For real though. Dudes not his own man because he wants to play with Lebron?
So elementary.
Like you go play pick up at the gym and skip the cats you KNOW can ball and ride out with the fat white boys.

Hidden shots? I said 2-3 cheerleaders, didn't even name you but clearly you know your role.

That is sad. These cats in the NBA are scared to be their own man.

Bruh, Lebron is the best player in the world. I want to play with the best player in the world.

LeBron is definitely the best in the league. You won a couple rings, he doesn't want you around but you gonna follow him anyways? Like that annoying younger sibling that wants to be included. Bosh is a fool.

LOL at dudes being so serious the Heat would've beat OKC this year. Y'all got absolutely embarrassed by the Spurs, whereas OKC took them to 6 without Ibaka for the first two games. And your path to the finals was an absolute joke, they didn't beat a team anyone near OKC's level.

There's this crazy concept in the NBA called matchups. Wild **** bro.

But the way the heat played, they were outmatched at every position except sf, where they were tied

LOL at dudes being so serious the Heat would've beat OKC this year. Y'all got absolutely embarrassed by the Spurs, whereas OKC took them to 6 without Ibaka for the first two games. And your path to the finals was an absolute joke, they didn't beat a team anyone near OKC's level.

True but there's still no way to say the Heat would've beaten OKC for sure, dudes saying it like its a foregone conclusion already.

Westbrook mighta wild out on them dudes we'll never know.

It's a whole complete different match up. Miami matches up so much better then with the spurs and there's no pop involved. Instead you have Scott Brooks.

And okc took the spurs to 6 games even with ibaka missing the first two games? Why does that even matter lol they lost those first two games without him its not like they won a game without him. they Won the next two with him back then lost the next two with him.

It's a whole complete different match up. Miami matches up so much better then with the spurs and there's no pop involved. Instead you have Scott Brooks.

Still nothing but speculation

To speak with such certainty over hypothetical matchups seems crazy to me , I really try to stay away from **** like that and just go with what happened.

We have a hard enough time agreeing on stuff that actually happened, we'd never get anywhere arguing make believe crap all the time.

Knee injuries suck man. Haven't been able to play basketball or do much of anything since the beginning of March 
mean.gif

RT @JaredDudley619: I hope every NBA player is watching this NBA free agency and seeing how we have a HARD CAP!!!!! Remember this when it's time to opt out!!

Brooks would have been the thunders biggest issue vs the heat..

He would have went right back to thabo, thinking he needed his defense vs wade.. Not realizing that he would be allowing wade to only have to play one end of the court because of thabo's lack of offense

It would probably have taken him until at least game 3 (depending on the outcome of the first 2 games) to realize he should go with Westbrook and Reggie.. Forcing wade to have to guard 1 of them

Ad that's before you factor in that he has yet to realize how poorly Perkins matches up against the heat

But hey maybe he would have decided to actually get pj3 involved, as that's how the rest of the playoffs was going.. With steven Adams and then begrudgingly lamb later in the spurs series

Last edited:

I understand that and I'm not saying it's a given that OKC would win. But, like others have said it's ridiculous to think that Miami beating OKC would've been a foregone conclusion. Heat defense fell off a cliff, OKC would've flourished in the open court. But obviously, Miami does matchup well against OKC, I think it would have gone 7. Definitely not a given that Miami wins though.

Last edited:
RT @JaredDudley619: I hope every NBA player is watching this NBA free agency and seeing how we have a HARD CAP!!!!! Remember this when it's time to opt out!!

Is he not seeing the money some of these guys are getting..

Owners need to be saved from themselves

Julius Wrek
^^Cuz the clips think they real contenders , and in their existence they best season ever is a 2nd round and out ....cuz they hang selfies etc etc....

Funny AF...

For being relevant for like a couple years out of their 40 somethin year existence
what? yall trippin i like the clippers. VERY entertaining to watch. cant cosign the slander. altho that picture is hilarious. and cp3 does piss me off with the flopping

Last edited:
I understand that and I'm not saying it's a given that OKC would win. But, like others have said it's ridiculous to think that Miami beating OKC would've been a foregone conclusion. Heat defense fell off a cliff, OKC would've flourished in the open court. But obviously, Miami does matchup well against OKC, I think it would have gone 7. Definitely not a given that Miami wins though.
Yeah OKC wouldn't get steam rolled by the Heat. I would have given OKC the edge seeing how the heat played vs the spurs but given that the heat looked real bad cuz of the spurs and pop

LeBron is definitely the best in the league. You won a couple rings, he doesn't want you around but you gonna follow him anyways? Like that annoying younger sibling that wants to be included. Bosh is a fool.
yall cant be this stupid. GOTTA be... i mean MUST be trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom