2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall go overboard

Dwyane Wade is not washed. Hes a just a solid #2 not a superman 1b option

How many teams in the NBA have a number 2 scoring more than 17-18ppg?

Even the NBA Finals he wasn't bad til the last 2 games

No middle ground on NT always been that way :smh:

Wade fell of but he's still decent, imo if you're decent you can't be washed.

Amare is a good example of washed imo .......Wade fell of a bit a bit but he's still aight

I must be the only one tired of Isiah Thomas and his stories.

Last edited:
FOX Sports Live ‏@FOXSportsLive · 5m
.@WojYahooNBA on what Bosh told the Rockets: "I want to be in Miami, I want to play with LeBron."

That's cute.

LeBrons not really going to use tomorrow of all days to announce things. Lets just not even entertain the notion.

Mostly because of all the #return stuff. The videos people would make of him returning. Most bulls fans thinking he was gonna come back and put the bulls on top of the east for some reason.I'm Not speaking on any one person so nobody yet offended by this not trying to have an argument right now lol.

So because we have optimism and love our city and continuously back our team....thats why dudes hate on D. Rose? Well that makes perfect sense.....

He looked explosive in preseason on wards. Just needed to iron out the wrinkles due to being away from the game for over a year. The meniscus injury isn't anything extravagant and a lot of young players have gone through it, like Westbrook and Bledsoe. I don't think anyone can really question his explosiveness when he returned. 

I think Rose comes back and plays like his old self. I don't know why I think this way, other than, those two injuries were freak occurrences to me. His durability should be questioned though, but for some reason I think it was just bad luck. But two knee injuries has to take a toll at a point. I'm an optimist though.  

Mostly because of all the #return stuff. The videos people would make of him returning. Most bulls fans thinking he was gonna come back and put the bulls on top of the east for some reason.I'm Not speaking on any one person so nobody yet offended by this not trying to have an argument right now lol.

Lol you retired till you know if Bron coming back huh bro

Yall go overboard

Dwyane Wade is not washed. Hes a just a solid #2 not a superman 1b option

How many teams in the NBA have a number 2 scoring more than 17-18ppg?

Even the NBA Finals he wasn't bad til the last 2 games

No middle ground on NT always been that way :smh:

Wade fell of but he's still decent, imo if you're decent you can't be washed.

Amare is a good example of washed imo .......Wade fell of a bit a bit but he's still aight

Amare averaged 17 though

LOL at dudes being so serious the Heat would've beat OKC this year. Y'all got absolutely embarrassed by the Spurs, whereas OKC took them to 6 without Ibaka for the first two games. And your path to the finals was an absolute joke, they didn't beat a team anyone near OKC's level.

.@WojYahooNBA on what Bosh told the Rockets: "I want to be in Miami, I want to play with LeBron."

That's cute.
bosh back to miami with wade, lebron the day after announces he's also returning.

lot of angry people are gonna come out to vent.

Yeah, I enjoy watching the same 2-3 cheerleaders come in, get mad, complain and then say they're not mad.

You wanna take hidden shots?? DM me playboy.....

Hidden shots? I said 2-3 cheerleaders, didn't even name you but clearly you know your role.

That's cute.

That is sad. These cats in the NBA are scared to be their own man.

So Bosh is clearly staying in Miami and taking a pay cut to do so. Wade isn't leaving. I'm assuming LeBron stays because he doesn't want to betray them or seem like the bad guy again. What a mistake they're making.

So because we have optimism and love our city and continuously back our team....thats why dudes hate on D. Rose? Well that makes perfect sense.....
I get hated on all the time for backing my team and players when people talk about em. That's how NT is. I defend LeBron at all and im caping.

Last edited:
LOL at dudes being so serious the Heat would've beat OKC this year. Y'all got absolutely embarrassed by the Spurs, whereas OKC took them to 6 without Ibaka for the first two games. And your path to the finals was an absolute joke, they didn't beat a team anyone near OKC's level.

There's this crazy concept in the NBA called matchups. Wild **** bro.

That's cute.
im tryna read between the lines

he's saying that thats what he wants, but what he needs is those MM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom