2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bulls fans the only ones feel like their guy is exempt from jokes? Heat fans get it everyday pause, Knicks fans, us laker fans and clippers get it pretty bad. Y'all the only dudes that gotta come to son defense like damn man chill. Ignore that **** its gone happen daily, people only do it now to get y'all to say something and y'all fall for it every time.

Kobe takes the whole damn pot with his contract
Knicks gut there whole team for one player and wonder why they don't succeed
Miami disgustingly makes a.super team and somewhat fails.

What we do?? Had freak accidents and still hold our **** together??

Yall stay lame joking on one guy prematurely.. Grow up..wait it out..premature *** childish jokes when yall don't even no what's what yet

Never found the D-Rose jokes funny. If anything I've been robbed of watching his play.

Last edited:

8/8 thus far.
roll.gif

Ennis is going to eat good this year on the Heat with or without Lebron.

But straight up being serious right now,

The Heat could lose Bosh and keep a limited Wade and with the team they have now with their new additions (if Birdman resigns)
And they are mopping the East again, and anybody in the West would get it too, just not as badly
ex:Spurs

We know he's injury prone so we make injury jokes. Its funny for what it is, people keep saying old man Kobe is done and should retire and got overpaid etc. As u said none knows but u don't see a laker fan crying every time Kobe name gets brought up and it happens a lot. Its like y'all ****** got d rose sensors, every time his name is brought up one of u come making the same exact comment. People didn't listen the first 50 times and won't listen now. So spare yourself the next few days when the jokes come ijs its gonna happen. I might partake in a few myself, even tho I feel mines are kinda funny

Bulls fans sensitive is all.

Rose will be back this year so hopefully dudes loosen up a bit.

Or God forbid the poor kid gets hurt again and dudes go off the deep end.

I hope he's back to form soon, league isn't the same without him.

That Miami team this year would have beat OKC in the finals lol. But now all of a sudden the roster is trash :lol: y'all talk all the **** during the season how people are trying to call miami the Miami Cavaliers just to save Brons ***. But now all of a sudden you guys want him to leave and the roster is trash :lol: make up y'all minds please.

If the heat's role players (wade included) played the way they played against SA, okc in 6.

^^
There's no way to defend injuries and quite frankly we shouldn't have to. Injuries are just that! Injuries.

As far as Bulls nation go....we're good. Every year were in the mix and were 1-2 pieces away.
It's usually the same 3-4 trolls who come up with these lame jokes anyways.

Last edited:
What mix are you guys in exactly?

Ya'll are just an another Memphis. Yeah ya'll make it, but so whuh, we know the true outcome.

Last edited:
We're all guilty of some sensitivity lol. The Knicks-Lakers slander between Threads was entertaining, but you can tell some chords were struck.

D-Rose hate it had to be you my guy lol. Chi fans your boy will be back in action come November.

im not even a ROse fan but how can you guys talk about a guy getting 2 serious injuries?

i mean if he was like curry a few seasons ago injuring his ankle every other week then i can understand. there isnt much you can do with knee injuries

$tacy $tacy

U a Knicks fan right???

I understand, have your fun..

But it's tiring..over and over..
The guy had a freak accident twice..
What is yall doing?
What is funny about someone with such success having a freak accident getting hurt n needing surgery twice??

Its just stupid..
Attention craving over n over
But go ahead do you..

Last edited:
im not even a ROse fan but how can you guys talk about a guy getting 2 serious injuries?

i mean if he was like curry a few seasons ago injuring his ankle every other week then i can understand. there isnt much you can do with knee injuries
Mostly because of all the #return stuff. The videos people would make of him returning. Most bulls fans thinking he was gonna come back and put the bulls on top of the east for some reason.I'm Not speaking on any one person so nobody yet offended by this not trying to have an argument right now lol.

$tacy $tacy

U a Knicks fan right???

I understand, have your fun..

But it's tiring..over and over..
The guy had a freak accident twice..
What is yall doing?
What is funny about someone with such success having a freak accident twice??

Its just stupid..
Attention craving over n over
But go ahead do you..
Nah I'm a Lakers guy and seeing Kobe got hurt back to back I hear it all the time. U gotta ignore that **** g. The more y'all come defending the more jokes come. I ain't gone lie that's why I do it. Literally every rose joke I ever made within 20 minutes cold city was attacking me like I disrespected his mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom