2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he THAT bad tho , seriously is George Karl a terrible coach ?

No I don't think so he's about an avg , or slightly above avg coach because at least he's been to the playoffs consistently and has a long history of winning games even if it is in the regular season.

I'm not saying he's successful but that doesn't mean he's garbage as a coach which is what people are trying to say.

Now Mike Brown that's a coach who sucks imo, or whoever coached the sixers this year :lol: .....20+ consecutive losses is crazy that coach has to suck :x

I don't know anything about Blatt, but the Cavs should be commended for trying something new.
I wanted Gentry for them because of his up-tempo style. He saved the Suns after Kerr came in & ****** up everything. They were 1 defensive rebound away from potentially going up 3-2 with game 6 in Phoenix.

His style of play with Irving, Waiters, #1 pick, etc would make them one of my league pass favorites.

But I always like it when new guys get a shot.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Blatt, but the Cavs should be commended for trying something new.
I wanted Gentry for them because of his up-tempo style. He saved the Suns after Kerr came in & ****** up everything. They were 1 defensive rebound away from potentially going up 3-2 with game 6 in Phoenix.

His style of play with Irving, Waiters, #1 pick, etc would make them one of my league pass favorites.

I actually thought Gentry was going to get the job considering his connection with Griffin in Phoenix.

Saw Blatt's Maccabi team in the Chip' game. Uptempo with alot of ball movement, he seems to fit a similar style of what Gentry may have brung

Last edited:
Really excited about Blatt, I love his coaching style. Instant favorite after watching Russia all throughout the Olympics in 2012.

I especially am excited about the fact that Blatt was a point guard, and in the Princeton offense. Irving can't not improve as a pure point guard under this guy.

How's George Karl a certifed first round loser when he's been to the NBA Finals and the Conference Finals?

If you want to say he's recycled that's cool but he's not a first round loser

Do your homework.

25 years, been past the 1st like 4 times or some **** like that.

Dude makes 2 runs and folks capin for him. :lol: :lol:

The man has a losing playoff record. Lost in rd 1 with HC as a 1, 2, 3, and 4 seed. What more do you need? :lol: :lol:

Out of the top 10 of coaches who coached the most seasons in NBA, 6 of those 10 coaches have a losing record in the playoffs

Jerry Sloan, Lenny Wilkens and Don Nelson all have losing records in the playoffs too

Since Magic/Bird era, basically if you didn't have Magic,Bird, Jordan, Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe or Lebron on your team , you're at severe disadvantage of winning big time

Theres only been one NBA Finals matchup in that long period without one of those players involved

Has George Karl coached any players close to those guys in ability?

Last edited:
Now we blaming rosters for coach karl not doing a damn thing in the playoffs?

Dudes were clowning karl on a daily when he was an active coach now errrrybody wanna say the guy is a good coach ? :lol: my have times change

Last edited:
Excellent post mister friendly mister friendly .
Some coaches just aren't going to win it all, because of...
Look at those teams that Karl lost to.
Look at those teams that Melo lost to.
Look at the teams that Sloan and Malone and Stockton lost to.
Look and look and look, it doesn't mean you suck because someone else is better.
Repped For that post

I can't remember the TBlazers coaches name that had Clyde and Duckworth and Porter and Robinson but he was a damn good coach, never won ****. He doesn't suck because of it

Excellent post mister friendly mister friendly .
Some coaches just aren't going to win it all, because of...
Look at those teams that Karl lost to.
Look at those teams that Melo lost to.
Look at the teams that Sloan and Malone and Stockton lost to.
Look and look and look, it doesn't mean you suck because someone else is better.
Repped For that post

Thanks

I'm not a huge George Karl fan but that guy isnt that horrible

"It doesnt mean you suck just because someone else is better" :pimp:

No thanks to George Karl though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom