2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last pyramid quote ended in a bunch of suspensions/bans :lol:

popcorn-o.gif

Lol, and after that sermon y'all heard C CP1708 give today on cleaning up the thread, ridding old convos and deading the pyramid quotes, y'all go and build some king tut tomb type pyramids.

You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves

Lol, and after that sermon y'all heard @CP1708 give today on cleaning up the thread, ridding old convos and deading the pyramid quotes, y'all go and build some king tut tomb type pyramids.

There was a sermon?

I had no idea the pyramid thing was a punishable offense.

Good thing it didn't get too  out of hand.

Julius F. Wrek

Lol, and after that sermon y'all heard [@=/u/38959/CP1708]@CP1708[/@] give today on cleaning up the thread, ridding old convos and deading the pyramid quotes, y'all go and build some king tut tomb type pyramids.

There was a sermon?

I had no idea the pyramid thing was a punishable offense.

Good thing it didn't get too out of hand.

Julius F. Wrek

Punishable, nah
Just mentioned along with a sleuth of things frowned upon.

Sermon? :lol:

George Karl wins lots of regular season games. Yaaaay, participation buttons and whistles for everybody!!!!

The man has a losing record, by a wide margin, in the playoffs. Stop hyping wins in December like some impressive feat.

Sermon? :lol:

George Karl wins lots of regular season games. Yaaaay, participation buttons and whistles for everybody!!!!

The man has a losing record, by a wide margin, in the playoffs. Stop hyping wins in December like some impressive feat.

In his defense though. Those years he was losing with Denver in the PO's, he was facing superior teams. I don't care what their regular season record was and what their seed was, they were losing to better teams.
Can't speak on the Sonic days though, those are a little further from memory.

The man been out in round 1 14 times in 22 playoffs.

Been to the conference Finals 3 times in 25 years.

Been to rd 2 once since 2001.

9 of his last 10 year's were rd 1 exits.

He lost TWO games in a conference finals because his team couldn't inbound the ball out of a timeout, in the same series!!!!

He waited til the 4th(!!!!!!) game of the NBA Finals to put his best defender on Michael, Jordan. Literally took 3 losses for him to figure that out.

He's got twenty five years of excuses. People, the sky is blue, water is wet, George Karl sucks.

Last edited:
George Karl seems like a great guy I don't think he's a very good coach tho what's he ever really done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom