2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need CP to give his obligatory George Karl rant. Bringing him in nowadays puts a ceiling on your team. I'd rather go with an unproven up and comer than a retread that's only gonna coach for a few years and then retire. Blatt isn't some random schmuck tho dude gets the most out of his players.

Karl went about a decade maybe two without a loosing season..

Coach of the year same year fired...

Weren't they in conference finals in Denver a year or two?

Not everybody is spoelstra with a roster filled with all stars.

Mark Jackson is even more qualified for a cavs position and I see the players responding much better to Jackson...

We shall see...
I just would like to see james honorably go back home and that move with blatt isn't doing it at all.

Last edited:
You seem to be new here? Lol..
In a way but no nice try
Either way..Irrelevant

And now mike D'antoni are u serious?View media item 1037598
Great points really great..

And yes nor deep, just some early playoff experience is needed but this guy is not more suited for that than Karl or Jackson ...Blatt is a nba crapshoot when there's proven winning coaches available

I agree, blatt is gonna have alot of pressure next season to make this thing work with whoever they pick, cleveland is gonna turn on kyrie if next season is a failure

Karl went about a decade maybe two without a loosing season..

Coach of the year same year fired...

Weren't they in conference finals in Denver a year or two?

Not everybody is spoelstra with a roster filled with all stars.

Mark Jackson is even more qualified for a cavs position and I see the players responding much better to Jackson...

We shall see...
I just would like to see james honorably go back home and that move with blatt isn't doing it at all.
I wish James just stayed in CLE because leaving will be a black mark on an otherwise HOF career. 

I can't think of 1 retired HOFer that has one of these perverbial "black marks" I keep hearing that Lebron will have.
Once Lebron retires, I don't think the decision is going to be a black mark either.
Especially with this crowd, I mean think about it, we are so finicky and short minded that, the same guys that were saying "Wade have it all" the minute he balled out in game 2 of the Indy series, are the same ones now calling him "D Fade".
By the time this dude retires, dudes will be like: "what decision"

I wish James just stayed in CLE because leaving will be a black mark on an otherwise HOF career. 

See I don't see it that way...
I see it as him righting his wrongs by returning...

I think the media and many now haters will applaud hom for returning.. That so called stain would be forgotten

Besides trying to twist it to a team hopping angle everyone would love the homecoming..

The Miami "fans" hate and crying would definitely be the cherry on top

Last edited:
See I don't see it that way...
I see it as him righting his wrongs by returning...
Also wanting to win for your city..what's wrong with that..before the dollars and contracts I'm sure he dreamed of that...nun wrong with pursuing a dream it's yours and yours only forget others thoughts...

I think the media and many now haters will applaud hom for returning..
It just makes sense and might of been his plan all along

Besides trying to twist it to a team hopping angle everyone would love the homecoming..

*writing his wrongs by returning? What wrongs?! Swear y'all try to romantize hoops too much. It's basketball man :lol: :lol: he didn't do anything wrong wth :lol: .

It wasnt so much wrong to leave..

It was more the way he did it
That was the wrong in it that ppl see excluding miami "fans" of course...me personally I don't care I understand the term biz not personal but I do understand how others dont

Melo leaves his so called "home"
This week and there will not be know wrong doing involved cause he will do it like a proffesional, like every other player before him has done not named lebron

Let's get Bak on track to offseason guys I don't want that guy CP yelling at me lol

Last edited:
I can't think of 1 retired HOFer that has one of these perverbial "black marks" I keep hearing that Lebron will have.
Once Lebron retires, I don't think the decision is going to be a black mark either.
Especially with this crowd, I mean think about it, we are so finicky and short minded that, the same guys that were saying "Wade have it all" the minute he balled out in game 2 of the Indy series, are the same ones now calling him "D Fade".

The Internet didn't exist. It does now.

George Karl :x

Oh and for the record Kobe got **** on for years. People said he couldn't win without shaq. He was carried. Getting criticized wasn't invented for lebron. If he hops from team to team just to stack the deck it's gonna look bad and will be remembered.

Last edited:

The Internet didn't exist. It does now.

George Karl :x

Oh and for the record Kobe got **** on for years. People said he couldn't win without shaq. He was carried. Getting criticized wasn't invented for lebron. If he hops from team to team just to stack the deck it's gonna look bad and will be remembered.

There will never be a black mark or asterisk beside his name in record books or in the memories of fans when he retires, all will be forgotten because dudes will be criticizing Anthony Davis by then, or whoever the next fall guy is for current twittisphere

Yea just look at the spurs. I haven't seen anyone mention the lockout year* or all the disappointing playoff exits. The talk is dynasty, history, legendary etc

How's George Karl a certifed first round loser when he's been to the NBA Finals and the Conference Finals?

If you want to say he's recycled that's cool but he's not a first round loser

Last edited:
There won't be no damn black mark on his career cut it out
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I hope not. I'm a fan of Lebron, but just keep hearing people say MJ didn't have to leave to get his rings. Bird, Magic, etc. all didn't leave either.

I feel like Lebron gave CLE a good run for the beginning of his career and stayed loyal to his city. But his Miami stint will probably be brought up by a lot of people when comparing him to the all-time greats (the "black mark" on his career).

Time will tell, but I hope the hate fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom