2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade is worth $150,000,000, will be offered ownership in the Heat and has three rings. You really think he'll be sad if his fake friend leaves Miami? :stoneface:

Last edited:
I hate when these dudes take weeks to decide like they don't know what they wanna do. Jus sign n get to work. I don't put it past dude to go back to Cleveland, it would bea headline on every channel and get him the most attention out of all the options he has

How come NO one talks about the fact that the Cavs owner went out of his way to **** on Lebron after he single handedly put that franchise on his back? Havent heard anybody in the media mention it even once. ya'll think he just forgot?

I don't think LeBron really cares about that. He knows that reaction was out of pain. He didn't mean that foolishness, was just deeply hurt. I think LeBron also knows he ******* on his hometown and probably feels a little bad. Both sides handled certain parts wrong.

I don't think he's going back though. I hope he does.

Last edited:
Nobody in the media mentioned it but we mention it here everyday

I honestly have not seen it.

Also after the Kyrie deal, do they even have the cap room or sign/trade assets for another max?? Not that I believe Pat would ever help a team by s+t'ing him, but how about the cap space

How come NO one talks about the fact that the Cavs owner went out of his way to **** on Lebron after he single handedly put that franchise on his back? Havent heard anybody in the media mention it even once. ya'll think he just forgot?
bruh nearly got kicked out the league lol, and he got fined big money. Everybody knows gilbert used to be an ultra herb. Lebron did dookie all on Cleveland not in a sports aspect but also financially.

Well Riley essentially called out lebron for being a coward if he leaves a few weeks ago. :lol:

lebron did publicly embarrass the franchise on national television. Maybe they made up.

way gilbert made his money is much worse than the letter.

Last edited:
pls god let lebron return to the cavs.

how epic would that be

Last edited:
Pipe dreams of Bron going back to Leaveland
Aint no damn market over there you better off saying he going to LA :lol:
NT at it again

welp Broussard just wrote Cleveland has replaced miami as the front runner to get lebron

1- he didn't cite the cupcakes as his source
2- i guess that means it ain't happening now because brou brou always wrong
3- I'm beyond sick of the "in the lead" ****. THIS ISNT A RACE. JESUS

NT at it again

lebron is bigger than the market. you dont think going back home wouldnt make him even bigger? lol cmon dude.

NT at it again
Nah yall good wit yung Bean Bryant and Melo, even if yall get melo the spurs gon cook yall in WCF, but LA does have a better market.

@WojYahooNBA: In pursuit of max slot for LeBron James, Cavs searching for team to take Nets' Marcus Thornton in deal to unload Jarrett Jack, sources say.

welp Broussard just wrote Cleveland has replaced miami as the front runner to get lebron

1- he didn't cite the cupcakes as his source
2- i guess that means it ain't happening now because brou brou always wrong
3- I'm beyond sick of the "in the lead" ****. THIS ISNT A RACE. JESUS
Cupcakes FB was his source though

srs

NT at it again

lebron is bigger than the market. you dont think going back home wouldnt make him even bigger? lol cmon dude.

Hes already the 2nd most powerful person according to Forbes, you dont think theyll be another backlash for even going back home cmon B :lol:

wasnt broussard right about lebron to miami, maybe he goin for the round trip instead of da oneway ticket for being correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom