2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so Yall aint hear about Melo Klove and Kobe pick up game... Oh aight
laugh.gif
In this day and age how are people still so behind on news? Especially in this thread?

You think that aint been mentioned yet or are you trolling

Damn...Chris Broussard really just put himself out there with that tweet. If it ends up happening, dude is gonna descend into ESPN's studio like a conquering hero. Or they're gonna force that ***** to live in Cleveland. No in-between.
Tuesday is the 4 year anniversary of LeBron's "Decision"
Something to think about.

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Rockets are "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh in attempt to get Bosh to leave Heat in free agency. Story hits online soon

I can't wait to see the Heat's roster in a few weeks.

Genuinely. If they lose all three, or even if Wade stays, then what?

Last edited:
Carmelo to LA or Knicks.....

I wonder how intense the Phil and Jeanie dinners go when they talk about "Today at work....." 
laugh.gif

I remember Stephen A Smith breaking the Big 3 story when i was listening to FOX sports radio; I don't think he was with ESPN at the time and they were mad shady when it comes to crediting reporters outside their company. However, they've been a lot better with that nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if Steven A. break the news on First Take tomorrow. The guy is in the know with LeBron's inner circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom