2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS on Sports Center tonight! Finally ...

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 13s

My plan was to wait for @ESPN_FirstTake in the AM. But @SportsCenter has called me for duty. Here I come. Approx 11:30pm. Buckle Up!

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Longer James has gone w/ minimal contact, more unsettled Bosh/Wade have become on Heat future. "They're reading the tea leafs," source says.

Who is this guy? He seems pretty damn sure of himself, check out his timeline
BREAKING: LeBron decision will be announced as early as Wednesday now. Everything happening all at once, huge press conference to follow.
— Joshua Teplitz (@Jo****ep) July 5, 2014
BREAKING: 4 AM AND LEBRON ALREADY INTERACTING WITH FELLOW CLEVELAND ATHLETES/TALKING ABOUT RETURN TO CAVS. DONE DEAL, AS REPORTED DAYS AGO
— Joshua Teplitz (@Jo****ep) July 5, 2014
As of 7 PM, nothing has changed. Cleveland still a lock for LeBron. Next 48 hours we will see dominoes start to fall. Cavs indeed in MIA.
— Joshua Teplitz (@Jo****ep) July 6, 2014

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE bron hater and i can confidently say he will get praise not hate from the general public. it's the best move he can make.

Exactly it's poetic if he goes back home everything will have come full circle.

It's like working it out with the wife after you've been caught cheating its the right thing to do :lol:

If he eff around and win a chip the praise will be exponential dude might get his own wing at the hall.

LMAO. Internet detectives are ruthless.

Supposedly they're tracking Dan Gilbert's private plane and its headed to South Beach. They tracked it before (in NJ when Kyrie signed extension, NY during draft, etc).

Last edited:
This thread moving like something actually happened.
mean.gif

IF LeBron goes home. He better wear 23 and not that lame ******* 6.

Highly doubt it. Cavs need to go back to the old jerseys though.

View media item 1064272

what could have been :rolleyes |I

Those jerseys are sick! What happened?
A cavs fan mocked it up, sent it to the cavs HQ, all the fans were backing it but the chose to go with them cruddy practice jerseys they wear now.

Bosh to Houston might be bigger than Lebron back to Cleveland. That's a huge come up for Houston.

:rofl: at Wade. Even his own teammates know he's washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom