2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Spurs come out of the West nobody in the East will beat them, even the Lebron Cavaliers

The spurs won 4 titles prior to this year.

No repeats

Wont happen

People fail to realize its pretty hard to repeat.

Players get lazy and content after winning a title

Which makes what phil jackson did all the more impressive

4 back to back titles. 3 three peats

Pop has none of those yet

Last edited:
Buu x Cell Fusion = lebron

state of Texas= Goku
laugh.gif

LeBron possibly going back to the Cavs is intriguing as hell.

Wherever he goes, he probably signs short term (2 years) so he can re-up when the new TV deals go into place so he can really cash in.

or leave again when he doesn't win a championship. :lol:

also random but i walked by a park today and saw a guy wearing a manu ginobli shirt who looked exactly like him. right down to the bald spot. AND another kid wearing a duncan jersey. Never seen that much spurs apparel in NYC before

Last edited:
Then why the **** would you want to see his reaction? You cant wait to see him not care? Dumb ***
So angry
laugh.gif

I'd want to see how he takes LeBron leaving the team after all they been through. I didn't think I needed permission to care how Wade reacts..

Last edited:
Skill and talent wise yeah Cleveland would be great for Bron but what about off the court. The reason miami was/is a power is because those dudes meshed perfectly talent wise and mentally.

That cavs squad seems volatile as hell. Dudes not getting along, new coach, the proven star is starting to seem injury prone, unproven rookies. If its immediate rings he wants idk if Home is the best place to be at least not yet .

Then going forward will the organization be able to make moves to keep themselves as contenders this time because they didnt handle that too well before when he was there and as soon as he touches down the lottery picks are done.

Skill and talent wise yeah Cleveland would be great for Bron but what about off the court. The reason miami was/is a power is because those dudes meshed perfectly talent wise and mentally.

That cavs squad seems volatile as hell. Dudes not getting along, new coach, the proven star is starting to seem injury prone, unproven rookies. If its immediate rings he wants idk if Home is the best place to be at least not yet .

Then going forward will the organization be able to make moves to keep themselves as contenders this time because they didnt handle that too well before when he was there and as soon as he touches down the lottery picks are done.

He has his rings already. He doesnt need to rush. Im sure lebron can keep those guys in line. Them dudes probably all idolize him.

Just please get rid of the color commentator that sounds like uncle elroy from friday

Last edited:
I think if lebron joins the cavs, kyrie will become a real point guard and begin to distribute instead of dribbling himself into holes and lobbing it to thompson like the past few seasons.

Outtacontrol gonna reappear like a long lost soap opera character

didn't he like rise on easter and CP dropped a nuke on him and he vanished again? :lol:

and wow i watched "sports reporters" on ESPN and they keep callig lebron a walking dynasty. what a stupid ******* way of describing him. :smh: the slurpage is astronomical

Belle gonna dig his way out of his pile of fake girlfriends to proclaim hes at the biggest party ever to celebrate lebrons return

monroe chances of joining cleveland is higher if lebron come, but i dont see them realistically gettin monroe without getting lebron

Wade after reading about Lebron leaving the Heat...

wade-sad-2.gif

See what I mean? This is implying he'd be sad. And maybe he will be. My point is theres no reason for it. Theres nothing left for him to prove.

Im not a Wade fan and scoffed when I saw someone else call him a top 5 sg, but with his resume I think its valid. If you disagree give me your top 5 sg's...

:stoneface: I honestly don't think people care that much about where Bron ends up. I think the drama and uncertainty leading up to it is entertaining, but once it's announced -- whether it's Miami, LA, Cleveland or Houston -- I won't be blown away. Now if he messes around and ends up on some team nobody saw coming, then yeah, I might react. But one of these predictable teams? Eh who cares.

Last edited:
The spurs won 4 titles prior to this year.

No repeats

Wont happen

People fail to realize its pretty hard to repeat.

Players get lazy and content after winning a title

Which makes what phil jackson did all the more impressive

4 back to back titles. 3 three peats

Pop has none of those yet

How can people fail to realize its hard to repeat when Phil is the only one to do it since the late 80s

Spurs do not get content and lazy like the rest of the league

And what you wrote still won't help a team out of the Eastto defeat the Spurs :lol:

Last edited:
How come NO one talks about the fact that the Cavs owner went out of his way to **** on Lebron after he single handedly put that franchise on his back? Havent heard anybody in the media mention it even once. ya'll think he just forgot?

How come NO one talks about the fact that the Cavs owner went out of his way to **** on Lebron after he single handedly put that franchise on his back? Havent heard anybody in the media mention it even once. ya'll think he just forgot?
Nobody in the media mentioned it but we mention it here everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom