2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
Pass went through bruh's legs...

Julius F. Wrek

I think it's hilarious that we all acknowledge skip bayless is a troll, yet there's people who regularly post in this thread who share a lot of his views :lol:

Isaiah Thomas must not have been too pleased with that Kings offer.

He followed the Lakers, Pistons, Heat & Mavs on twitter.

The Kings only extended the qualifying offer to make him a RFA.

I don't believe the Kings will be offering anything, only possibly matching a low enough offer that the Lakers/Mavs/whomever extend to Thomas. Similar to how Tyreke's deal went last year, qualifying offer only, and then decided not to match NO's offer.

No sense in bidding against yourself right?

Unless you think this lowly of the Kings FO :lol:

I don't believe the Kings will be offering anything, only possibly matching a low enough offer that the Lakers/Mavs/whomever extend to Thomas. Similar to how Tyreke's deal went last year, qualifying offer only, and then decided not to match NO's offer.

They must've learned from the Jason Thompson deal not to bid against yourself.

There was an offer around 4 year / $22mil. Which is an insult..

Last edited:

They must've learned from the Jason Thompson deal not to bid against yourself.
That was truly a Petrie thing.

D'allasandro has been running things pretty much completely differently :lol:

Wow. Spurs stay making the right moves. Boris would have been trash anywhere else so it's a good move for both.

I still think the heat have something planned and this is all show. Melo probably going there or some ****.

I really just can't see Lala trying to hang with D list actress Gabrielle Union and the thirsty for bottle service skanks the rest of the Heat chill with. NYC or Hollywood for her, period.

Guess I missed the memo on Lala being an a-lister :lol:

Wow. Spurs stay making the right moves. Boris would have been trash anywhere else so it's a good move for both.

I still think the heat have something planned and this is all show. Melo probably going there or some ****.

I really just can't see Lala trying to hang with D list actress Gabrielle Union and the thirsty for bottle service skanks the rest of the Heat chill with. NYC or Hollywood for her, period.

She's on A List somewhere.... Same thing.

Statis, I was speaking on Harden getting the max as a 6th man. Who determines a 6th man is max worthy going to "his own" team? The team who has him? The team who wants him? The commish?

There was an offer around 4 year / $22mil. Which is an insult..
was there?..
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...iah-thomas-is-3-4-million-before-asking-price

"The Kings were willing to offer $5 million to $6 million per year for four seasons –- with the idea of Thomas as a super sub."

Basically his response "**** off" He then follows Lakers, Pistons, Mavs, Heat on twitter
Good stuff, I am a little surprised this didn't pop up anywhere on my news feed 

I wouldn't mind going up to $7 mil a year but not as a sub... 

Of course you would romanticize IT telling Sacramento to **** off 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pls don't tell me to kill myself 
ohwell.gif

pls don't tell me to kill myself :\

I was one of the few (probably only) who actually said you should get a honorary Lakers fan card when Kings looked to be moving out of Sacramento.....

Why can't we be friends?

I will not post The Rock Sing-a-long in Sacramento. Although I thought about it.

Last edited:

No I agree. She's worthless. But I'm saying she thinks she's talented and interesting and wouldn't associate with low teer hoop wives. She is obsessed with being famous and using her husband to put her in a position where she'll get more attention and be around famous people is her MO. Hollywood is def where she wants to be. It's too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom