2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so who is giving the ok on all these moves for lac? Shelly?
Lose Collison add Farmar. Seems legit 
laugh.gif

Skip is talking out his angus. I don't see the spurs repeating

...but then again I didn't see them reaching the finals again this year so, eh

All do respect to the Spurs but repeating isn't in there makeup , one and done is the Spurs way :lol:

Wow. Spurs stay making the right moves. Boris would have been trash anywhere else so it's a good move for both.

I still think the heat have something planned and this is all show. Melo probably going there or some ****.

@WojYahooNBA: If Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant were playing ball at UCLA today, one thing's for sure, source tells Yahoo: Kevin Love wasn't with them.

:nerd:

This seems so stupid. :lol: It's like people don't know LA (and specifically UCLA) is a common place for NBA players to play pickup.

True but if they vibe it gets their minds thinking what if... you know. And gives Bean the opp to be a salesman.

Carmelo and Kobe are close though. They hoop together during the offseason......I guess this is more breaking news

So he's gonna take a meeting with Deng & lowball him? :lol:

Ummm that's exactly what he did :lol: . Why do you think Deng's camp continue to reiterate that he's not taking less than $12 mil? And Riles' whole pitch was about winning and the family. Cause they don't have enough money to offer him market value.

Wow. Spurs stay making the right moves. Boris would have been trash anywhere else so it's a good move for both.

I still think the heat have something planned and this is all show. Melo probably going there or some ****.

I really just can't see Lala trying to hang with D list actress Gabrielle Union and the thirsty for bottle service skanks the rest of the Heat chill with. NYC or Hollywood for her, period.

Last edited:
I can see the spurs repeating or going out in the first round. Too hard to predict the west.

Also don't think that's overpaying boris. He's an important piece. And it's not even that much money relatively.

So boris gets paid. Of all the free agents agreeing to terms so far, how many of them have taken paycuts? Just dirk? Is that considered a trend or an outlier?

You have to ask C CP1708 that. Apparently Duncan, Ginobli, and Dirk constitutes a trend.

Don't forget Bron, Wade and Bosh in 2011. Or Tony Parker making 12.5

Props to the CP fanclub founding members for trying to keep me honest tho.

Y'all give it up for Mamba and Stalkerlone. :pimp:

Carmelo trolling. He's loving all this attention :smh: Just saw that tweet that he hasn't told any of the teams that they're out of if. What a joke. Can't tell me he seriously doesn't know which team he's going to.

Everything will play out this week...I just hope there's a surprise

Last edited:
Skinny jeans was a trend. If only 5 guys out of 500 are doing something, that's not a trend. Explain how bron wade and bosh made less in miami than they would have elsewhere....they really didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom