2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley · 2m
FWIW: A UCLA senior associate athletic director tweets that Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Love were playing pickup at UCLA today.
This seems so stupid. :lol: It's like people don't know LA (and specifically UCLA) is a common place for NBA players to play pickup.

Reports of Carmelo leaning towards the lakers combined with working out with kobe the day before he announces his decision....doesn't seem all that stupid to me

Former Lakers goin to the Clippers but Lakers stans still think they run LA
roll.gif
You're from NY tho, so your opinion on who runs what kinda don't matter breh

This seems so stupid. :lol: It's like people don't know LA (and specifically UCLA) is a common place for NBA players to play pickup.

True but if they vibe it gets their minds thinking what if... you know. And gives Bean the opp to be a salesman.

Last edited:
Again, he has to play the entire contract in order to get all the money from the contract. If he retires early, he only gets a portion.

So he could've got all of his 40 mil in this next 2 years then decide if he wants to continue punishing his body.

Now, he gotta play all 4 years for the 40. Or retire, take a portion, and get a "consulting" role with Miami to recoup the remainder. But u gonna go through all that just to save Arison money?

It's not going to be 40. He's not going to retire if it means him getting $60.
If it's 15 mil annually then why is Riley talking to Deng?

He got Bron and Bosh to take a combined 30 annually or so?

He gonna insult & piss off Deng by offering 6 mil annually or so?

Last edited:
Not even mad at Diaw's contract. Overpaid? Yes, but Spurs wanna keep the team intact and I dont blame them.

Last edited:
If it's 15 mil annually then why is Riley talking to Deng?

Cause he's desperate. There's a reason he's trying to get all of those guys to take less, because if the Big 3 come back the only guys going to be able to play with them come at a significant discount. Bron is going to get his max, Bosh get his $16-$18 and Wade his $14-15. Riley is not letting Wade go under any circumstances, as smart as and shrewd of a move it would be. I can guarantee he gets more in total on this new deal than he did by opting out of that $42.

I don't care what everyone else says about this thread.
I think it's dope, the good and the bad.

There are purists and there are fans.

a-friend=fan
A lot of posters in this thread=purists

Dope combo

The little trash, trolling, rehashed convos that can over run this thread (according to some)
Is like anything else it life, ITS A PART OF IT

The butt hurt dudes always crack a smile on my face, the hurt is real[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Skip is talking out his angus. I don't see the spurs repeating

...but then again I didn't see them reaching the finals again this year so, eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom