2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion is going to be fine.. but he's a 6th man. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to recognize that's who you are.

do work son do work son yea I know what I said. If you read the post before mine and then read my post as a response to that post, it's a bit easier to not take my post out of context.

Plainly speaking I just re-explained to you what I meant, but you still want to debate what you THOUGHT I meant.

If rhe cap was lifted it doesn't make it uneven because eventually it will balance out again.

Which is why I them said, the sooner the lift, the sooner it can balance, if lifting the cap happened to throw it out of balance.

The problem you ran into was, you're not able to read my post in response to another post and comprehend what's being discussed.

It's like reading a page real fast in class so you finish first with your work, but you can't answer the questions about said page on a quiz, because you can't comprehend what you've read.

Now that I've explained what I meant. Maybe read it again and we can debate that topic that was being referenced.

In plain explanation in case I lost you again.

I did not mean "rid the cap to balance things".
If it sounded that way, it wasn't meant that way.
Comprende mi amigo? Si o No

Last edited:
Dion is going to be fine.. but he's a 6th man. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to recognize that's who you are.
That's actually easier said than done
I can never take Darren Collison seriously after Mike James took his job in DAL.
Collison balled the hell out last year but it was most likely just to get this contract. I expect a full return to Dallas Collison especially being on the Kings

You sure about that?

i'm a Bosh fan, but no he is not a banger, i'm sure.

fB19z.gif

what do you realistically think getting rid of the salary cap would do?

For one it would allow teams to pay a player what he is worth to them with no repercussions. This will cut down on inflated salaries on players being ober bid on in last minute desperation FA deals.

In theory you'd think the richer teams would just buy the best players in higher abundance.
This is true, they will, but not every team will. And the teams that do won't do it for long because they won't have to, the price that the teams that aren't over spending will balance the market erasing said inflation and bringing the balance that I spoke of.
It's pure economics. Supply and demand only works best when demand is high. This is how a "market" is created. And a fair market value will be established soon after a cap has been lifted.

Last edited:
We don't know if Chicago really offered Carmelo 65. Just a rumor. I doubt it's true.

Houston is gonna go hard after Bosh. I can see Chicago and Houston both going after Bosh with a good amount of money.

Bosh said himself he doesn't want to be under the basket banging. Just wants to be out taking jump shots and BS. Someone is gonna overpay him :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom