2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers adding pieces to that bench :evil: :evil:

Literally.

chris-kaman-bench.jpg

View media item 1060480

:lol:

You saw the Kings bench?  

It featured Travis Outlaw.  

and for a while they didn't even have an SG on the bench at all. In fact after trading Thornton the only guard on the entire bench was a 2nd round pick rookie PG, Ray McCallum
Somehow statistically Portland was much worse than Sac's

Chris Kaman to Portland 2 years/ $10 mil
he as pretty good when he actually got playing time, he just never fit in with dantoni's system at all.

still don't get why the hawks paid sefolosha so much, i wouldn't think other teams were about to pay him that much.

I have no problem with Carmelo signing for the 5/129. It's a business and you want your money. But don't talk about how bad you want to win, money doesn't matter and so on. Sign the deal and say, I want money. It's a job and I want to take care of my family.

Lebron leaves miami for a team other than cleveland just so people can say "he had to go somewhere else to get more help"

Lebron knows going to another team besides cleveland will tarnish his legacy, hes not going to cleveland to carry a young core that has no playoff experience, thats a 2-3 year process just to become a legit contender, hes staying in miami

So they wouldnt be a legit contender with lebron? :smh: :lol:

some of yall man.

I have no problem with Carmelo signing for the 5/129. It's a business and you want your money. But don't talk about how bad you want to win, money doesn't matter and so on. Sign the deal and say, I want money. It's a job and I want to take care of my family.

129 mill enough to take care of his family, and everyone else family on NT. Yo Melo, holla at ya boy!

So lebron to cavs wiggins for love do sum with waiters for a decent big along with kyrie.... Mam that sounds great

View media item 1060486
I think this is worth bringing up again now that Melo has been offered the max. Save the 5th year with the Knicks, he won't be leaving that much on the table if he signs a max deal with the Lakers, I think the tax level is similar, maybe slightly more than in NY, so the net money he will get will be basically the same. More than likely there would be some sort of opt out clause after his 3rd year to recoup some of that on the back end, similar to what Dwight got with Houston last year. Just something to keep in mind.

Don't think the Bulls are serious about going after him if that's his their final offer.

Last edited:

You saw the Kings bench?  

It featured Travis Outlaw.  

and for a while they didn't even have an SG on the bench at all. In fact after trading Thornton the only guard on the entire bench was a 2nd round pick rookie PG, Ray McCallum
Somehow statistically Portland was much worse than Sac's
Yea that's impressive.  The kings bench stats have to be skewed by the first porting of the season when Isaiah Thomas was scoring like 19ppg off the bench

So they wouldnt be a legit contender with lebron? :smh: :lol:

some of yall man.

Did you even read the post? i said it would take 2-3 yrs to become a legit contender if he went to the cavs since their core has no playoff experience

Which is exactly why I said what I said.

Lebron on cavs = instant legit contender, they got depth at the bigs a proven point guard, a solid 6th man (waiters), and an athletic wing with solid defense and superstar potential to go along with lebron.

You guys already know LeBron's whiny *** won't go to any team where he doesn't have at least 2 All-Stars next to him

Last edited:
LeBron INSTANTLY helps a team's chemistry though. Dude is the best facilitator out there and one of the easiest players to play with. Plus, Bron and Wiggins would be a terror for opposing wings defensively. It definitely wouldn't be a walk in the park, and you are right in year one the Western Conference representative would probably be better. But in the upcoming years the Cavs would be the best situation for him. Kyrie Wiggins and Bennett growing with Bron would be a damn problem.
that would be a big problem in a few years. Bron should really look at this.

Good luck winning a title if Tristan Thompson is your most reliable big.

It's crazy. We set this standard that if LeBron doesn't win a championship, it's a failure, and then we crush him for trying to put himself in the best position to win a championship :lol:

$65 m? I'd be wildly offended if I was Melo and was offered that. Bulls probably split the check with Melo at dinner. Why is their owner so cheap? I've heard he was cheap before, but this confirms it.
he overpaid for that bum boozer though and has kept him on the team even though gibson out plays him every night. 
laugh.gif

waiters is an inefficient chucker.

Kyrie plays no defense.

Wiggins can play defense but he's also a 19 year old rookie who's still finding his offensive game.

Bennett, what else needs to be said.

Andy is a walking injury.

Zeller meh.

TT is solid.

In a 7 game series against bulls / pacers / wizards / bobcats

Lebron is going to have to carry them.
it's the east. lebron on any east team will be considered a title contender just because it's not that hard to get to the finals. bennett might never get playing time if lebron joins them.

waiters is an inefficient chucker.

Kyrie plays no defense.

Wiggins can play defense but he's also a 19 year old rookie who's still finding his offensive game.

Bennett, what else needs to be said.

Andy is a walking injury.

Zeller meh.

TT is solid.

In a 7 game series against bulls / pacers / wizards / bobcats

Lebron is going to have to carry them.

Dudes naming Bulls/Wizards/Pacers and the god damn Bobcats. LeBron by default carries any team he is on because he is a top 10 player of all time. Those teams aside from the Bulls would get the work from the Cavs with Bron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom