2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing going against Miami at this point will be their own Finals runs. If they make no changes, they need all those guys to get to a 5th straight Finals which hasn't happened since the 60's......when there were like 10-11 teams.

They NEEDED a Lowry, or Gortat, Melo type infusion to help them. Nappier isn't enough, he merely replaces one of their youngest players in Chalmers.

How will Bron, Wade, and Bosh handle yet another 100+ game season, not to mention no Battier, possibly no Allen, a declining even further Haslem and Birdman.....

Even Ariza isn't enough imo. The Heat need a good 3-4 more pieces with fresh legs to make a go of it again, otherwise they will simply run out of gas all at once during a series and that will be that.

Lance would be a good start, if they could get him. Weaken an East foe, 23-24 years old, can fill in for both Wade and Bron in spots, two way player that fits what Spo likes, he's who they should target at this point.

i dont think players in the nba look at it like "the west is too hard" or "the east is easier".

i also dont think there is long list of dudes willing to carry bron and co.

Lance doesn't care about winning yet, he wants his big pay day.

Don't blame him.
dude is 23, he can worry about winning later on.. gotta make that money that is supposed to last him the rest of his life on these next 2 contracts

If lebae really cares about his team he'd make a decision now. The heat can do nothing holding his pretend contract for him. Nobody will join the heat knowing he might not even be there. Dude doesn't care

When pop gets 11 or atleast one three peat then they will be close

Dudes overrate pop so much and always talk about phil having the best players on his team like pop took lebron cavs to the finals everytime.

Last edited:
I'm reading different team threads in this forum and realizing Bulls fans don't want LeBron and Lakers fans don't want Melo. What the hell is wrong with you people.

I'm reading different team threads in this forum and realizing Bulls fans don't want LeBron and Lakers fans don't want Melo. What the hell is wrong with you people.

Bulls fans waiting for 300% healthy rose

Laker fans waiting for time machine kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom