2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Pierce to the clippers?
Why?
he from bompton
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Bulls need to trade Booz to the Sixers along with Mirotic/McDermott and the Kings 2015 first rounder. Then they could amnesty Dunleavy and have something like 23-24 mill in cap space.

Red is great but he coached over 10 Hall of Famers and I'm not sure if Red ever coached the Celtics to a championship without Bill Russell

Jordan,pippen,kobe,shaq >>>>>anyone red ever coached

Phil is a great coach but those 11 rings dont make him the best coach ever when you can just look at who he coached

He got embarrasingly outcoached plenty of times

Can pelicans afford Parsons or Hayward?

They'll be great fits helping them potentially reach the playoffs.
As now we can't afford either one but once some of the big names GA get signed we will start to move pieces around. I have always been a fan of Hayward just don't think he fits with the team.

Red is great but he coached over 10 Hall of Famers and I'm not sure if Red ever coached the Celtics to a championship without Bill Russell

Jordan,pippen,kobe,shaq >>>>>anyone red ever coached

Phil is a great coach but those 11 rings dont make him the best coach ever when you can just look at who he coached

He got embarrasingly outcoached plenty of times

The Celtics won 2 championships with Bill Russell as a player/coach after Red retired

So what does that say?

Either those Celtics rosters were extremely talented or Russell was that dominant either way those 2 titles don't involve Red coaching

Let's bring this back on track... according to that video.. would you rather have Kevin Hart for 5 million over 3 years with a team option for the 3rd year.. or Wade at 48 over 4 years with the final year being a player option?

This thread was absolutely trash before this post :lol:

The Bulls need to trade Booz to the Sixers along with Mirotic/McDermott and the Kings 2015 first rounder. Then they could amnesty Dunleavy and have something like 23-24 mill in cap space.
laugh.gif

They can't amnesty Dunleavy. He wasn't on the roster before the new CBA was signed. 

I think Melo is an idiot if he goes to Chicago.

An owner who never pays tax. Depending on two injury prone players to be your sidekicks that make a lot of money so you married to them and you gotta pay state tax and city tax.

Only teams he should even consider are the Texas teams and as much as I hate to say it The Lakers.

Frankly I don't see why he wouldn't go to Houston outside of coach that's the best situation.

The west is tough but coaching is important coaching is why Dirk, Monta and fodder took the Spurs to 7 while the Blazers damn near got swept.

As far as Melo coming to Dallas I don't think he's coming but it wouldn't shock me.

With Canadian income tax we could have got Lowery at 40-42 mil and it would have been the same to him.

Gimme that and Luol Deng and I would have took it.

After this Melo gibberish is over I want Born Ready.

No Melo or Lowry, and I'm all for riding out another year with one-year deals.. Take mega cap room into next year and try again.

Only way to win in this league is with stars. We aren't going to be bad enough to draft one, so we've gotta keep digging into the FA pool. Eventually we'll get one.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. as if Melo didn't just pay 10 million in NY taxes, do you really think that's a concern for him? An idiot? Going to Chicago would make his path to the finals much easier than going the gauntlet out West.

No Melo or Lowry, and I'm all for riding out another year with one-year deals.. Take mega cap room into next year and try again.

Only way to win in this league is with stars. We aren't going to be bad enough to draft one, so we've gotta keep digging into the FA pool. Eventually we'll get one.

Couldn't disagree more. This whole building a contender through free agency business is an anamoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom