2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

The pacers are probably going to lose a key player.

There are NO threats in the east. I don't see why lebron should leave.

because the Miami heat as they are now, will NOT win against anyone in the west.

OKC adding Gasol possbily... good luck

Clippers.. good luck

Spurs,,, yea we saw what happened. could happen again next year

Rockets possibly but Clips and OKC over them
You don't think that Miami team would have won the Trophy this year against any team West beside the Spurs. 

Miami vs OKC- Miami
Miami vs Portland- Miami
Miami vs Dallas - Toss
Miami vs Memphis- Miami
Miami vs Houston- Miami
Miami vs Clippers -Toss
Miami vs GSW- Miami

Why do you guys act like Miami was garbage now that they lost. This is just garbage talk. They looked so bad, only because SPURS were so dominant.
Please stop witht he ignorance. Please

lololol

why are you listing the west. theres 3 maybe 4 teams TOPS that are title contenders. the rest dont matter.

Spurs, OKC, Clips, and maybe Houston.

OKC moves to #1 if they land Gasol

I just need to understand how the Heat are so terrible.

I could care 2 ***** how weak the EAST is.

Miami is beating any team in the WEST on most nights for the Trophy.

STRAIGHT UP

Shut that soap opera ring around the rosey playground nonsense about the Heat being terrible. It's just not true.

You guys saying that ought to be ashamed of yourself.

they are older and getting worse, roster is depleted.

Wade is half man, half crap

Bosh is just a 3pt shooter now

Bron is bron, the big 3 isnt what it was 2 years ago. get a clue bruh, im not hating its the truth.

if the team wasnt trash then how come the big 3 havent resigned already... unless they add a big player have fun next season

And I listed every team in the WEST because @zyzz said "because the Miami heat as they are now, will NOT win against anyone in the west."

Thats why zyzz, you just proved my point, you said something and obviously didn't realize you said it, cause you obviously were just yacking, ol' legs for lips type garbage

You say they wont beat any team in the West, but then ask me why I listed all the teams in the West because only a few are contenders.

SO you agree they are beating most teams in the West.

I rest my case

HOW THE **** IS MIAMI BEATING EVERY TEAM IN THE WEST?

Only reason Miami went to the finals is because the east is so trash. They battle the west every night and see how they last during playoff time

Hahaha

I don't know but miami looked extremely garbage those last few games..

Imo it was all in there head they were out if sync and mentally defeated...

Hope I'm wrong but it just seemed that way

The Miami Heat 4 year run, I wonder what the narrative will be in the history books. When they came together it was just assumed they had 3 of the top 5 players in the world, and they'd be in their primes for several years. In year 2 you could already see the kinks in the armor but nonetheless Bosh and Wade were still top 5 at their positions. It would only go downhill from there even though they were winning titles... Bron carrying the load and Wade/Bosh having their moments..

In some ways they were overrated and someways are now being underrated (people basically saying Bosh and Wade are chumps)

Last edited:
my case was rested on post #8486

The jury is deliberating. 

Sorry flyboi

you have no idea what your saying, its all opinion but you dont sound very smart right now

stop thinking Miami is the best team in the league because they arent. if you think that then lulz

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Bosh is top 5 in the world? What???

Hahaha logoff

The heat when in sync look real good
But I don't see them making it out of the east this year cause WE COMIN LOL

Last edited:
According to Sam Amico they never made an offer and may never make one.

Said these contract talks were comletely exaggerated

you guys believe everything :rofl:

the fact that they're trying to give gordon hayward a big RFA deal to begin with, is the joke. whether they offered or not is irrelevant because nothing can be signed until after the 10th anyways. the fact that they're even in discussions is why we're laughing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...rdon-hayward-meeting-with-cavs-172304465.html

and here's woj saying it, instead of amico.

The Miami Heat 4 year run, I wonder what the narrative will be in the history books. When they came together it was just assumed they had 3 of the top 5 players in the world, and they'd be in their primes for several years. In year 2 you could already see the kinks in the armor but nonetheless Bosh and Wade were still top 5 at their positions. It would only go downhill from there even though they were winning titles... Bron carrying the load and Wade/Bosh having their moments..

In some ways they were overrated and someways are now being underrated (people basically saying Bosh and Wade are chumps)

is Wade not a chump? he cant even play half a season

what about Bosh, look at how poor his offensive game is now.

come on, im not calling Bosh trash but hes playing like a bum with his stupid game now.

bosh wasn't top 5 fam. 2 of the top 5. ****** was struggling to even say bosh was an allstar at first.

is Wade not a chump? he cant even play half a season

what about Bosh, look at how poor his offensive game is now.

come on, im not calling Bosh trash but hes playing like a bum with his stupid game now.
Wade had a solid playoff run up until the finals. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see what the narrative is on this Heat team over their 4 years. A lot of varying perspectives

bosh wasn't top 5 fam. 2 of the top 5. ****** was struggling to even say bosh was an allstar at first.
Alright, top 10 at his position the first two years of his run. This goes along with my point, there are so many opinions about just how good the Big 3 actually were/are

Spurs did Miami like they did OKC.

The toughest challenger Spurs faced were the Mavericks.

-

Spurs are just that good.

But no way OKC Beats MIA if they were in Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom