2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs did Miami like they did OKC.

The toughest challenger Spurs faced were the Mavericks.

-

Spurs are just that good.

But no way OKC Beats MIA if they were in Finals.
Thank you. None of those teams in the West would have beaten Miami

Maybe Dallas, Clippers. Everyone else, nah 

According to Sam Amico they never made an offer and may never make one.

Said these contract talks were comletely exaggerated

you guys believe everything :rofl:

the fact that they're trying to give gordon hayward a big RFA deal to begin with, is the joke. whether they offered or not is irrelevant because nothing can be signed until after the 10th anyways. the fact that they're even in discussions is why we're laughing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...rdon-hayward-meeting-with-cavs-172304465.html

and here's woj saying it, instead of amico.

Thats funny because I didn't hear anyone specifically state the reason why they were ever laughing to begin with. And regardless if no free agent can sign, there's something called an 'intent to sign' agreement that's pretty significant.

...and basically were supposed to laugh at any team that attempts to make a big deal with a RFA? If that's the case, every off-season thread should just be a bunch of replies with laughing emoticons.

:smh:

-

lets not talk about the past.

we are talking about the future...

yall need to get with the program

-

Don't say "let's"

Don't respond if you don't wanna talk about it. Simple as that. Go to bed and let us talk about what we want.

-

You cant talk future realistically. You don't even know who's on the Heat man.

I will call the Heat garbage when I see a roster that reflects it. In the meantime, you can't so chill with that nonsense

Last edited:
Until game 5 the margins between Miami and OKC was less than 6 points...

Spurs did Miami something vicious.

Like "knock up your girl and make you  raise the kid" dirty.

Julius F. Wrek

Nope.

CFB good in my book. Won't report him.

Fake Zeezprah will though.

View media item 554815

giphy.gif

my case was rested on post #8486

The jury is deliberating. 

Sorry flyboi

you're a thot
Im sending this to
@FourtyEight48
 so he can report you

Nope.

keep my name out your mouth, as much as i hate CFB in this thread i have no need to report him. Hes cool outside of this thread :lol:

go cry because other people reported you in the draft thread because of my suggestion. hopefully the mods see you have been reported 20 times in a short span and ban you from every nba thread. its annoying.

-

You cant talk future realistically. You don't even know who's on the Heat man.
I will call the Heat garbage when I see a roster that reflects it. In the meantime, you can't so chill with that nonsense

Nah let's talk future
Miss-cleo2.jpg

someone said "Heat aren't beating anyone with this team they have now"

@a-friend  thinks to himself "man, someones seen the 2015 Heat roster already, dope, I mean BS"

my case was rested on post #8486

The jury is deliberating. 

Sorry flyboi

you're a thot
Im sending this to
@FourtyEight48
 so he can report you

Nope.

keep my name out your mouth, as much as i hate CFB in this thread i have no need to report him. Hes cool outside of this thread :lol:

go cry because other people reported you in the draft thread because of my suggestion. hopefully the mods see you have been reported 20 times in a short span and ban you from every nba thread. its annoying.

You're going in my block list. You have to be the most annoying member on this site.

Is this how you act in person bro?

Can't be.

Consider yourself blocked from now on.

Let's bring this back on track... according to that video.. would you rather have Kevin Hart for 5 million over 3 years with a team option for the 3rd year.. or Wade at 48 over 4 years with the final year being a player option?

Last edited:
oh no, im blocked :rofl: im so annoying but you were the one crying in this thread and the other one because people reported you and you PMed me crying asking why i told people to report you :rofl: if you are gonna troll, do it the right way.

block away brah :nthat:

sad thing is, this guy is probably following me around and trying to get people to report me :rofl:

jokes on you bruh, i been on this forum much much much longer than you. i know the rules of this forum :wink:

back to basketball, go heat :pimp:

Damn can't block on mobile.

It's clear who is trolling in here.

I never brought up being reported though.

It's ok though man. I'm sure you'll get that 1k one day.

You have lots of anger built inside of you.

I'm chillin.....

wise-sloth-o.gif

sad thing is, this guy is probably following me around and trying to get people to report me :rofl:

jokes on you bruh, i been on this forum much much much longer than you. i know the rules of this forum :wink:

back to basketball, go heat :pimp:

What do I gain from that?

It's cool bruh. Clifford will give you that 1K.

I was reading an article earlier about why Carmelo should consider the Mavericks, and just curious what everyone thinks of the main points brought up.

A) Carmelo has never played with (And may never play with if he doesn't join the Mavericks) a player like Dirk Nowitzki, who is as unselfish is can be, willing to take a substantial paycut in order for him to come to town, and is willing to let him take over the franchise. Of the teams being considered, Dirk is the only NBA Champion of the Superstars persuading Melo. Dirk could still take over on nights when needed, but the franchise will be Carmelo's.

B) The Mavericks also have one of only four active coaches who have won an NBA Championship (Carlisle, Pop, Spo, and Doc). Not only that, but Carlisle is one of only two coaches to beat the Heat in the Finals, and also that Carlisle pushed the Spurs further than any of the other teams they faced this year. Lastly, a tandem of Carmelo and Carlisle would mean neither one of them is undermanned. Carlisle would have all the assets needed to put together a championship team, and that Carmelo would have the coach that could guide him to a championship. Not just that, but Carlisle has proven to turn players with bad reps into guys with good reps (Just look at OJ Mayo and Monta Ellis after some Carlisle coaching). Also, getting the most out of his bench players (Brandan Wright, Blair, DeShawn Stevenson, Peja, Brian Cardinal, etc).

C) Dallas' brass has shown their willingness to make changes to compete for a Championship, and making the right moves to stay in contention. Bringing up the fact that they've been in the Playoffs 13 of Cuban's 14 years; bringing up the fact that they've been to the Finals twice, winning once without a player anywhere near the caliber of Carmelo Anthony as the first/second option. Also they mention that the other two possible destinations for Melo have seen Chicago play 23 Playoff games since 2011, but Derrick Rose, their superstar, has only appeared in one, and that Houston has won one playoff series in sixteen years.

D) Lastly, the culture. Probably most important. Dallas isn't known as a city for it's bafoonery. They avoid it like the plague. The only issue they have ever encountered is their owner is outspoken. There's no back-stabbing, unloyal players, or shady staff/personnel. It's a professional team about winning basketball games that hasn't had a lick of any drama or controversy since Cuban and Dirk have been the faces of the franchise.

To me, it brightens my thought of Carmelo in Dallas. A core of Tyson, Carmelo, Dirk, and Monta is much better than what we had in 2011, plus with that core, it would be much easier to persuade talents to come to Dallas cheaply like a lot of very good role players have recently to teams like the Heat, Thunder, and Clippers.

The two biggest points to me is Carlisle and Dirk. Carmelo might never have the opportunity to work with a coach as good as Carlisle, and will most likely never play with another player as unselfish as Dirk is.

Houston is a great destination as well, but they don't have a HC that is proven, nor a player like Dirk who has already reached the mountain top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom