2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's say all four teams could offer the same 4/90 mil deals. Damn, y'all gotta nitpick at every little thing. :lol:

So if Adam Siilver says Carmelo, I will let you win a ring next season in either of these four cities (LA, Chi, NY or SA)

Carmelo would say which city?

He wouldn't want his own legacy and win somewhere no one has?

Dumb question... why would he say any other team but the one he currently resides on...

Now if you put Bron in that situation then that's another story..

Russia roulette right there

So if Adam Siilver says Carmelo, I will let you win a ring next season in either of these four cities (LA, Chii, Mil, or SA)

Carmelo would say which city?

He wouldn't want his own legacy and win somewhere no one has?

Dumb question... why would he say any other team but the one he currently resides on...

Now if you put Bron in that situation then that's another story..

Russia roulette right there

Change NY to Milwaukee, Utah or Golden State.

Last edited:
LaLa still lookin pretty right to me.

What you lookin at her eyes for anyway?.......

Last edited:
How? Would Carmelo rather win on a team that hasn't won in decades or win on a team that already has a face? How is that a stupid question?

Wait a minute.....you guys were serious about Rose holding a private screening of him working out for Melo? Omg I'm dead. I thought you guys were talking **** because of that pic. So what, then did Melo critique his game? Did rose simulate playing defense too? i cant breev. Dude was really on some Stuart from MadTv 'Look what I can do' ****

Last edited:
Wait a minute.....you guys were serious about Rose holding a private screening of him working out for Melo? Omg I'm dead. I thought you guys were talking **** because of that pic. i cant breev. Did was really on some Stuart from MadTv 'Look what I can do' ****

:::SIGH::: Derrick Rose did not hold a private workout for Carmelo Anthony. Rose was already at the UC doing re-hab work. Melo and the group stopped to check in. Rose finished up, hung out for 30 minutes or so then left out the front entrance so that Melo and the Bulls team could take him over to the new practice facility without attention.

“@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN has learned that Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook made a come-to-OKC pitch directly to Pau Gasol today in Los Angeles”

“@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN has learned that Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook made a come-to-OKC pitch directly to Pau Gasol today in Los Angeles”
I knew Thunder could figure out a way to make room for a "Big" name. That's what GM's are for, to make thang's happen.  

Keep us posted 

@itsaboutthattime  Let me know if he signs playa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom