2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it actually possible the Bulls could make space to get both Melo and Pau? Windhorst said on SportsCenter that's what the Bulls have been talking about doing.

Probably with sign and trades that include Boozer and Gibson.

Last edited:
I also don't get what incentive other than money and keeping his attention loving wife happy there is to stay with the Knicks. They have nothing going for them besides Phil Jackson being involved in their organization. They won't make the playoffs again next season if he stays.

Winning in NY >>> winning anywhere else.

I say that because NY hasn't won in 40 years. If he wins, he's the king of NY. It's his team and will be an NY legend forever.

Chicago, it's still MJ's team and will always be MJ.

LA, has so many legends. When you think LA right now, you think Kobe.

Carmelo has always liked being in NY. Loves playing with the Knicks and at MSG. Maybe he would rather accept the challenge than jumping ship.

There aint no way the Bulls land Pau and Anthony

They were saying Reindsdorf might not even amnesty Boozer if they don't land Anthony

Booz is pretty much gone.
Nick Friedel was on the waddle and silvy show today and he talked about how the org was extremely upset with Booz after his outburst in Sacramento.
Basically Thibs was always covering for him and he tried to put him on blast....he basically signed his own death warrant.

I want to stay optimistic about Melo coming over.
After all he did say he wanted to win and it wasn't all about the money, so I want to see if he's a man of his word (In my Phil voice).
But there's 129 million reason why he might stay.

Cry me a river.

I guess we forgot about Thibs excellent distribution of minutes.

That's the reason why your pooh bear is gimpy, son was in late in a game where he wasn't needed.

Or we haven't seen run players into the ground?

Or we haven't seem him not use players because they don't play defense.

:rolleyes

Im sure you watched every single Bulls' game like i did, thats how you know how many minutes every player averaged last season. Right? Didnt think so.

I say that because NY hasn't won in 40 years. If he wins, he's the king of NY. It's his team and will be an NY legend forever.

Carmelo has always liked being in NY. Loves playing with the Knicks and at MSG. Maybe he would rather accept the challenge than jumping ship.

As a life long Chicagoan, and a die hard Bulls' fan since '89, i was lucky to witness all 6 title runs and enjoy them. However, i dont live in the past. History is a great thing, but i want to win now, regardless of how many times its happened before.

Apparently...Monroe will only stay in Detroit long term if they get rid of Josh Smith. If not...he's only interested in signing a one year deal 
:rofl: :rofl: he's that upset at Josh bricking long jumpers all game? :lol: sheeesh

I would hate Josh Smith, you have a player that can do almost everything on the court but shoot uetvhe spends the whole game shooting mid range shots :smh:

U make no sense. Winning anywhere is still winning. When u say Miami, its lbj wade land

but how can you win in NY with one of the worst rosters in the league?

sure, if Lebron, Melo, Durant, or anyone was in NY and won a championship they would pretty much be a NY legend and talked about for the next 50 years but its not possible in the foreseeable future.

sure, if Lebron, Melo, Durant, or anyone was in NY and won a championship they would pretty much be a NY legend and talked about for the next 50 years but its not possible in the foreseeable future.
I rather win in Brooklyn

Roster wasn't the problem last year, it was coaching. Pretty much the same roster the year before was the #2 seed in the East.

If Carmelo wins in NY, it's much bigger than winning one or two in Chicago where a legend won 6 and made it look easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom